Offline peterelise

• Drives: DBS
  • Name: Peter
My point is that for them to tell you if the car is eligible (assuming it is of an age where it could be eligible), they need to do the PPI to convince themselves that there isn't a warranty claim about to happen.  Up to you if you take out the warranty but if they are prepared to offer you one, then that tells you they genuinely believe the car is in good order.

Offline ckbag

My point is that for them to tell you if the car is eligible (assuming it is of an age where it could be eligible), they need to do the PPI to convince themselves that there isn't a warranty claim about to happen.  Up to you if you take out the warranty but if they are prepared to offer you one, then that tells you they genuinely believe the car is in good order.

ahh makes sense, thanks for the tip!

been trying to find a PPI mechanic for Aston and its bloody hard to find..... at least this one is from the authorised dealer

Offline peterelise

• Drives: DBS
  • Name: Peter
The folks you could ask are Road and Track at Silverwater. Phone number is 8756 3222. They did an exhaust on my car and I know from that experience that one of the business owners has a vanquish and they can and will service Astons but I haven't any experience beyond that to actually recommend their work.

Offline ckbag

The folks you could ask are Road and Track at Silverwater. Phone number is 8756 3222. They did an exhaust on my car and I know from that experience that one of the business owners has a vanquish and they can and will service Astons but I haven't any experience beyond that to actually recommend their work.

thanks for that, i might try to give them a call