Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
There was a landmark ruling in WA in April 2014 where a hirer of goods hired to a customer and that customer went broke, the receivers took the hired goods as part of the overall assets of the defunct company and sold off the goods. The Supreme court in WA ruled that because the owner of the goods did not register an interest via PPSR they had no claim of right even though they had a original bill of sale.

Hence to protect your vehicle, goods etc register with PPSR and cover them until you sell them. The same can be said if you own a car etc and its stolen and not under a finance agreement you effectively are allowing the car etc to be sold off. With a PPSR you would be protected in that the car etc would be flagged by a purchaser.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Judges in Australia need some really big slaps across the head. There needs to be a truly independent authority that monitors judges decisions and has the authority to give them different levels of warnings, time off without pay and instant dismissal for gross negligence.

When they allow child molesting kidnappers to walk free like they did with that guy in Geelong they need to be struck off with no pension.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Judges in Australia need some really big slaps across the head.

yep

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Once a judge is appointed he can only be removed by unanimous parliamentary vote meaning never.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

What is ppsr

PPSR.com.au

took over from REVS and VSR as the National Standard for securities register
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline TomE

"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Diablo 6.0
So here's a thought ....

Like most people, my Diablo will be owned in my company, and for tax benefit reasons will also have some finance associated with it.

However, there is a differential in the amount of finance vs insurance value of the vehicle which is more.  Also, as a director of the company, I am also a personal guarantor on the finance.

So, from a PPSR perspective ... the finance company will already register PPSR interest.  As a guarantor on the loan, should I also then register a secondary interest in the vehicle?

Is that what I'm reading from this thread?

Does that offer any legal benefit?

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

So here's a thought ....

Like most people, my Diablo will be owned in my company, and for tax benefit reasons will also have some finance associated with it.

However, there is a differential in the amount of finance vs insurance value of the vehicle which is more.  Also, as a director of the company, I am also a personal guarantor on the finance.

So, from a PPSR perspective ... the finance company will already register PPSR interest.  As a guarantor on the loan, should I also then register a secondary interest in the vehicle?

Is that what I'm reading from this thread?

Does that offer any legal benefit?

Correct, have yourself registered as an interest, once the finance is finished the bank etc will remove their interest and unless you have an interest as well nothing will be listed.

This can open a can of worms if we don't have a registered interest, also the govt get to find out what we actually own if they didn't already know especially if the goods were bought say in cash.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

and its

www.ppsr.gov.au