Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

they've sold 12,000 in aus and 1.25m or something in total.

Hmmmmm, must have seen about 5 different ones today - I think one of the Government departments must be using them as fleet vehicles???  There was 2 parked behind the Court House.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Smart ForTwo
  • Name: Peter

Hmmmmm, must have seen about 5 different ones today - I think one of the Government departments must be using them as fleet vehicles???  There was 2 parked behind the Court House.

lots of fleet and govt departments buy them....saves them a fortune over the life of the car since running costs are so good and resale is above average.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
poofter car.........

Senior executive director of sales and marketing David Buttner .......

:D

:tilt:

#snigger#

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter

Someone just bought this Prrius. it's a 2005 I-tech with 21000km for only $25k!! that cost the original owner about $1 per km in depreciation. not as good as i thought....but I guess now with almost 13000 sold they're not in such short supply, so they're hit hard like every other car.....anyway...try doing THIS in your diesel.

normal driving...williamstown to toorak. first 5 mins is warm up phase...always 'poor' consumption until engine's warm.

• Soap Dodger

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Some news for PP.

"Toyota Poofter Car Coupe Rumours Re-Surface"

New details have emerged about Toyota's upcoming Poofter Car-based coupe.

The Arse-banit hybrid, which could revive the MR-2 nameplate, will compete directly with Honda's CR-Z hybrid. Although little is known about the car's exterior styling, it is expected be to completely unique with a sporty flair.

Riding on a shortened version of the Poofter Car' platform, the coupe will offer a 2+2 seating arraignment and a cabin heavily influenced by the standard Poofter Car.

Power is expected to come from a modified version of the Poofter Car' hybrid powertrain. This means we can expect a 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine with 136PS, instead of 99PS. While it won't soothe enthusiasts, the coupe should offer a stellar fuel economy rating of 48 mpg (US).

Look for the hybrid coupe to be unveiled in mid-2012, with a base price slightly above the Poofter Car' $22,000 MRSP.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/109072720715/-toyota-Poofter Car-coupe-rumours-re-surface

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter

Some news for PP.

"Toyota poofter car Coupe Rumours Re-Surface"

http://www.worldcarfans.com/109072720715/-toyota-poofter car-coupe-rumours-re-surface

already saw it.

i didn't think it was worth posting since no one except me seems to appreciate the technical merits of it.

just kidding...^^^^ like that would stop me :)

• Soap Dodger

that looks great!

I'd happily drive one.

The tech aspect is superb, but if it looks crap it wont sell in the numbers it "could" if it was nice to look at.... just as any ugly car ever built never sells that well.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Toyota Poofter Car faces supply shortage, no batteries

The all-new third-generation Poofter Car might have to come with a “batteries not included” tag if the supply issue on the Panasonic batteries that feed the hybrid’s electric motors doesn’t improve any time soon.

http://www.caradvice.com.au/37515/toyota-Poofter Car-faces-supply-shortage-no-batteries/

• Soap Dodger

the batteries are already a problem!

How much does it cost to replace a battery set on an original Poofter car? anyone know?