Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

He's doing work for me right now. As usual, perfect standard.

YES, I saw the 2 cars there this week. ;)  I thought for some reason EXSTCY (not sure on spelling mate) was sold.  Beautiful cars.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I'm a mod mondi-man, give me control.  :gnasher:

Lol - no one has control, just ask poor PA.    :o

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I expect the owners in Canada to own the content. I certainly would not entertain the thought of copying the data to republish.

Doubt there is enough profit from the site to pay the costs to extract the data. I think one way forward for them would be to start fresh and make this a read only file and hope enough users stay.

They own our posts ? Never thought of that.
Doesn't matter most of the past stuff is ignored going forward anyway.
There aren't that many users, the word would get around and before you know it the bullshit will be flowing as usual.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

They own our posts ? Never thought of that.
Doesn't matter most of the past stuff is ignored going forward anyway.
There aren't that many users, the word would get around and before you know it the bullshit will be flowing as usual.

They own the whole content here. If we were to export it we would have to pay them for it. Unfortunately we are the forgotten forum. I have messaged them heaps the last week or so to get things fixed. As an Admin there is some stuff I can't fix but a Mod can fix them, eg the new user registration.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

It's Thanksgiving in USA now so don't expect a sober answer until next week.

I know as I sit here processing my ebay sales into a computer in California to be shipped from a warehouse in Melbourne to customers around Australia that no orders will be processed over there until Monday.

Offline Tiger

They own the whole content here. If we were to export it we would have to pay them for it. Unfortunately we are the forgotten forum. I have messaged them heaps the last week or so to get things fixed. As an Admin there is some stuff I can't fix but a Mod can fix them, eg the new user registration.

Aussieexotics.com.au was available last time I looked. 👍 
Roll on summer

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
YES, I saw the 2 cars there this week. ;)  I thought for some reason EXSTCY (not sure on spelling mate) was sold.  Beautiful cars.
I couldn't sell EXTSY. When the guy showed up with the cash, I just couldn't do it. That's what is happening with PLESUR right now as well. I am quietly sweeping under the rug the idea of selling her. I guess if someone wants one of my cars, the better have the cash ready, and when I go through one of my funny moods, they would have to act immediately before I change my mind LOL
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.