Offline Gavin of FARLEY

• Name: 1G
Hey everyone,

I hope this is the right area to post but I am a young fashion designer that is starting up a label with my first sales point is watches. I was wondering if it were possible to ask anything from South Australia would be willing to help me out, all I need is a few clips and a couple of photos for my upcoming campaign on Kickstarter, giving my watches image would help me out a lot.

Thanks everyone,
Gavin Farley.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Offline Gavin of FARLEY

What do your watches look like?

Well I have not received them as of yet, but I sort of just posted this to see if I could gain any interest at all.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Well I have not received them as of yet, but I sort of just posted this to see if I could gain any interest at all.

Any design concepts yet?

Offline Gavin of FARLEY

Any design concepts yet?

I do have them, but the editing of watch is rough sketching and as I don't want to reveal the designs as of yet it makes it a little harder. Just a general question really if anyone were available in Adelaide to be able to offer that kind of service.

Sorry for being so plain :P

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX
How far out are you from wanting a car I'm sure there might be a couple here that might help you out but you sound a bit vague on info.

Offline Gavin of FARLEY

How far out are you from wanting a car I'm sure there might be a couple here that might help you out but you sound a bit vague on info.

Sorry for being so vague, I know it is hard to describe something I want kept secret until unveiling it that is all. :(

Well I would need to do the photo shoot (wouldn't really call it that) and recordings late May as that is when I will be working on my Kickstarter/editing of my website and video.

Offline Gavin of FARLEY

Do you need photography?

Yes, I will need photography but I may see if a friend can do it so it will not cost me, if I cannot find someone I will have to invest in a photographer.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

What are your credentials in designing a watch?

Some advice - you had people interested, but the lack of any cogent backstory will quickly kill any enthusiasm. If you can't impress this audience, then kickstarter will be more brutal.

The best watch based campaign I've seen for funding was by the guys at Watchismo, who have been publishing watch content and selling watches for years. Good enough that I put in...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch

C'mon, do it!