Offline Gavin of FARLEY

• Name: 1G
What are your credentials in designing a watch?

Some advice - you had people interested, but the lack of any cogent backstory will quickly kill any enthusiasm. If you can't impress this audience, then kickstarter will be more brutal.

The best watch based campaign I've seen for funding was by the guys at Watchismo, who have been publishing watch content and selling watches for years. Good enough that I put in...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch

Well I am creating a watch that is affordable but still contains a luxury feel, and being made in the best facilities with top quality materials.

But I mainly wanted to find out if anyone was interested in using their car in a shoot/recording is to display my luxury edition which is a bit more pricey, just in case people would like that edition.

Somewhat like the way MVMT Watches entered the industry.

But this will eventually be a full designer brand made in both Australia and Italy, but without hefty pricing. But for now the watches are the starting point.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Well I am creating a watch that is affordable but still contains a luxury feel, and being made in the best facilities with top quality materials.

But I mainly wanted to find out if anyone was interested in using their car in a shoot/recording is to display my luxury edition which is a bit more pricey, just in case people would like that edition.

Somewhat like the way MVMT Watches entered the industry.

But this will eventually be a full designer brand made in both Australia and Italy, but without hefty pricing. But for now the watches are the starting point.

Forget design, go into politics, excellent non-answer.
C'mon, do it!

Offline Gavin of FARLEY

• Name: 1G
I wanted to give people top quality, without putting holes into their wallets and with the watch I have created, I hope to achieve this.