Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

so, who here knows who? this will be a laugh.

http://www.yourtv.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1170900&showcomments=true

and guess who I picked?

Offline fivesix

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
That is one very dodgy looking group.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

and guess who I picked?

I've met Andrea Moss and her plastic surgeon husband Chris at social functions a few times. He seems very nice and unassuming, her not so much. Apparently she feels she will make millions as a result of the exposure; but I wonder if it will be the kiss of death for her husbands high profile Toorak plastic surgery business.
Pee Pee has probably met her as well. We both know another high profile female surgeon who was asked to participate and her reaction was "What are you NUTS. Have you seen these shows, everyone on them is crazy"
I've never heard of the rest of them.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Maybe you and mrs 360C can make series two?  :p

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
I've met Andrea Moss and her plastic surgeon husband Chris at social functions a few times. He seems very nice and unassuming, her not so much. Apparently she feels she will make millions as a result of the exposure; but I wonder if it will be the kiss of death for her husbands high profile Toorak plastic surgery business.
Pee Pee has probably met her as well. We both know another high profile female surgeon who was asked to participate and her reaction was "What are you NUTS. Have you seen these shows, everyone on them is crazy"

hmm...I didn't even bother looking at the link until you mentioned Andrea. I noticed a couple of other people who are well known to MP and TB and whom I've met a couple of times. Knowing what I know of them, I fail to see how they're going to make this programme interesting, but somehow, they usually do.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Maybe you and mrs 360C can make series two?  :p

I'm a nobody, just the way I like it.
Those shows are the kiss of death for relationships. Every show has at least one couple who does the splitsky.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles

and guess who I picked?

the psychic
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles

From my mail from RHOBH, the entire show is a beat and orchestrated to the N th degree. You can probably get away with the exposure in the US, here in Aust with tall poppy syndrome, I agree it spells the kiss of death.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man