Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Oh it's much more than just survive, saw a bunch of them just last night at the local feral supermarket, latest i.Phones/smartphones, top brand shoes and clothes(but I am pretty sure they were 5 finger discounted) and buying ciggies and top shelf grog, then going home to play the XBOX/PS3/etc on the new 50 inch 3D TV........

:gnasher:

Remember for 12 years the government was throwing them $3-5k for every baby they could spit out then some extra smoke money each fortnight after that. They'd spend $250 at the op shop for all their baby needs and spend the rest on big screen tvs, x-box's and VT Commies.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Remember for 12 years the government was throwing them $3-5k for every baby they could spit out then some extra smoke money each fortnight after that. They'd spend $250 at the op shop for all their baby needs and spend the rest on big screen tvs, x-box's and VT Commies.

Oh I remember only too well!!!! And now that the governement want to take some of it back they are screaming like stuck pigs.

It has caused so much damage, there is now a generation of teenages who think they should get everything for nothing!!! That they shouldn't have to work for it! I'll stop ranting now......

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

It has caused so much damage, there is now a generation of teenages who think they should get everything for nothing!!!

It's inbred, they only want what their parents and grandparents were entitled to, it's their right, their privilege!