Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Got an email off these guys. I have bought from them before. The carbon engine package for $4k seems great compared to OEM prices.

http://scuderia.inboxmailer.co.uk/emails/3026/

Not plugging them as they let me down on a 458 exhaust that never came in the timeframe they had said, so they gave me my money back and I put the switch in which is just as good and saved $$$.

What annoys me is this carbon stuff takes ages after the car has been released so do you wait 2 years till they make it or go genuine and get reamed? I've had enough drama and spent plenty of time buying carbon gear for the 650S from others to put me off going no-genuine. Also there is not 1 supplier that can supply all carbon inside and out. For the 650S, they want the steering wheel to put the carbon onto, so you lose driving the car for months, or you pay for another wheel off them, then send them your wheel and they reimburse you some $$$. So you pay duty and GST on the wheel you bought, but don't get it back when you send yours over. Such a headf%$k.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Yup, sounds familiar. Fortunately projects are part of the fun for me.
I have just gone the OEM route for diffuser and 458 Aperta interior bits. Waiting to see stock status now.

I am going to pull the interior out of the Speciale over winter and put sound deadening and extra Alcantara as ai did with my Scuderia.
Also getting a Novitec muffler; but leaving the rest standard for now.

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
they've got some good deals on Speciale Aperta wheels too at the moment! under $6k USD a set for OEM wheels!
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

they've got some good deals on Speciale Aperta wheels too at the moment! under $6k USD a set for OEM wheels!

Yup, I want a second set and prefer the Aperta style. I have requested a price from Zagames as I always try my best to support the dealer if they can get close on the price. BTW, spare parts prices have come down quite a lot since Ferrari took over parts distribution in Australia. The OEM carbon diffuser is within a grand or so of the Novitec and Capristo fakey doo's.

Offline serge

• Drives: 360 Spider
Yup, I want a second set and prefer the Aperta style. I have requested a price from Zagames as I always try my best to support the dealer if they can get close on the price. BTW, spare parts prices have come down quite a lot since Ferrari took over parts distribution in Australia. The OEM carbon diffuser is within a grand or so of the Novitec and Capristo fakey doo's.
Scott, when did Ferrari took over parts distribution? I compared the prices of suspension bushes and other bits for 360 between Maranello UK and Zagame in Feb, Zag was at least 50% more expensive.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

Scott, when did Ferrari took over parts distribution? I compared the prices of suspension bushes and other bits for 360 between Maranello UK and Zagame in Feb, Zag was at least 50% more expensive.

Only happened 2 weeks ago. I have been waiting to see the new pricing since December last year, hence the lack of goodies for my car for a while now.

Offline serge

• Drives: 360 Spider
Only happened 2 weeks ago. I have been waiting to see the new pricing since December last year, hence the lack of goodies for my car for a while now.
could be worthwhile giving them another call to compare

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
hmm - be interested to know what the Aust prices are when you get them, Scott!
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

hmm - be interested to know what the Aust prices are when you get them, Scott!

I will send you an email Alvin. C/F diffuser is about $13k out the door, I think it was $25k or something stupid for the Scuderia.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Does/can Tiger do any of these CF parts? If a few of you wanted the same pieces when youre group buying cars it could work out worthwhile all round.