Offline Horse

• Hung like Einstein

Sounds like a stressful place to live. No wonder RB and PP get so cranky with each other. :p

LOL
Why such a long face?

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
There's a 10km/h zone on Hindley Street in the CBD
IIRC that low speed limit has something to do with the pavers used being too slippery and not suitable for road useage! You'd think they'd have tested it first??
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Sounds like a stressful place to live. No wonder RB and PP get so cranky with each other. :p

Exactly - and they are just the tip of the iceberg in VIC. Makes us prone to outbursts, aggression and unpleasant behavior.

Just increase the speed limit and we will all be happy :)

Offline TomE

IIRC that low speed limit has something to do with the pavers used being too slippery and not suitable for road useage! You'd think they'd have tested it first??

Yeap. 

ACC :der:

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter

I don't get cranky....I just like poking wild beasts.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter

Noooo.  is that the truth? That's a shocker!
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles

the previous lord mayor blames everyone but himself, it was built under his watch. When the pavers are wet its even unsafe to walk on, I await Slater and Gordon on this one.

The same Lord Mayor set up the bike tracks as per Copenhagen and it doesn't work, he wanted people to park outside the CBD on the Western Parklands and ride push bikes in or walk…..given weather that idea hasn't worked, now we have streets like Frome street gridlocked. They need to realise Adelaide is not a European city, it never will be, cars are still the preferred mode of transport. The Adelaide City Council encompasses the CBD and North Adelaide and panders to the green leaning lefty communists. Anyone who is right wing capitalist doesn't fit in….except we (the fascist bully nazi capitalists) pay their exorbitant rates to keep them in their leftard thinking ways.
So other than fat chicks and Maserati I'm not a lefty lover
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
They are going to try to fix their mistake.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-29/slippery-pavers-to-be-coated-with-resin/6055564

ya got chance of Adel hosting a grand prix

who can really believe what the communist abc say anyway

#theirabc
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Anyone who is right wing capitalist doesn't fit in….except we (the fascist bully nazi capitalists) pay their exorbitant rates to keep them in their leftard thinking ways.
So other than fat chicks and Maserati I'm not a lefty lover
Scratch a Green, lefty find a fascist .. So true in every sense.

Still think Melbourne Council's are the worst of the lot - and no Ombudsman to keep the f**kers honest.