Offline isc-australia

INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CHECK is looking for car enthusiasts who are interested in testing the service of luxury sports car dealerships.

In testing the service, you will be required to receive a consultation on a particular vehicle, and then test drive that vehicle. After the visit, you will have to write an experience report, telling us exactly what happened, and also answer questions from a questionnaire.

We are looking for someone who is thoughtful, has an eye for detail and with good reporting skills, who currently reside in Australia.

The dealerships for testing are at the following locations:
- Richmond, Melbourne
- Waterloo, Sydney
- Osbourne Park, Western Australia
- Fortitude Valley, Brisbane

If you are interested or would like further details, please send an email to isc-australia@internationalservicecheck.com.

INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CHECK is a well known global company focused on checking the quality of customer service, by using the method of MysteryShopping.

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

• Name: Steve

Offline isc-australia

Sorry, Adelaide is not on our list at this time.

If you will send us an email, we can contact you if there is anything similar in Adelaide in future.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CHECK is looking for car enthusiasts who are interested in testing the service of luxury sports car dealerships.

In testing the service, you will be required to receive a consultation on a particular vehicle, and then test drive that vehicle. After the visit, you will have to write an experience report, telling us exactly what happened, and also answer questions from a questionnaire.

We are looking for someone who is thoughtful, has an eye for detail and with good reporting skills, who currently reside in Australia.

The dealerships for testing are at the following locations:
- Richmond, Melbourne
- Waterloo, Sydney
- Osbourne Park, Western Australia
- Fortitude Valley, Brisbane

If you are interested or would like further details, please send an email to isc-australia@internationalservicecheck.com.

INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CHECK is a well known global company focused on checking the quality of customer service, by using the method of MysteryShopping.

is there a reward for helping your business get content?

Offline isc-australia

is there a reward for helping your business get content?

Yes, we do have a fee reimbursement for the visit. Please send us an email for more information regarding the visit.

Thank you!

Offline Kuleo0z

• Perth Car Spotting

• Name: Matt

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
I am in WA and VIC on alternating weeks, but I have been buying cars from both (Barbagallo and Zagames) since the '90s so they all know me personally, so the reports will only be positive as they are very friendly to me.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
I am in WA and VIC on alternating weeks, but I have been buying cars from both (Barbagallo and Zagames) since the '90s so they all know me personally, so the reports will only be positive as they are very friendly to me.

You must be "special" then Andre.

I had yet another reason for complaint with Zagame and Ferrari recently so I sent them (Zagame GM and Ferrari themselves) an email which amongst other things said:

" I’m stunned  that it took Ferrari about 14 months and several sharp prods before they decided this was important enough to contact the manufacturer and enquire as to why they hadn’t been supplied with the part. Whilst it’s not a mission critical part that stops the car from being usable, what if it was a part that put the car out of action ?  I’ve got  $500,000 invested in a boat anchor until Ferrari decides it’s important enough to warrant getting their act together. I purchased my first Ferrari (which I still own) 27 years ago this month, have continuously owned them, and I’m now on my 9th example. One of those nine Ferraris was an F50 which I owned for 5 years. Throw in a couple of new Maserati’s purchased over the last few years and that’s some pretty loyal support in anyone’s books. Sadly this whole debacle does not inspire any confidence in Ferrari or it’s attitude towards its customers, and I seriously wonder if I will be buying a 10th example."

If one of my loyal customers sent me an email like that I would be on the phone immediately to sort it out. I would be lucky if my most loyal customer was worth more than $20k a year to the business BTW. So what happened after I sent that email? Nothing, nada, ZIP !!! No contact whatsoever. It's kinda obvious; but I am a loyal customer who has spent literally millions and millions of dollars on the brand. I've spent well over a million dollars at Zagames alone for Christs sake  :gnasher:

So after a week curiosity got the better of me and I paid the dealer a visit. I wandered up to the spare parts manager Andrew (I cc'd him the email) and said Hi Andrew, you got my email didn't you? He said "Yes I did and so did the other guys you sent it to". Hmmmmm, interesting I said. I sent a letter complaining that nobody in here or at Ferrari appears to give a shit and guess what? I find that nobody actually gives a shit !!!!!
Andrew is a lovely guy and I know him well. He goes out of his way to help; but butts his head against the system and a wall of apathy further up the food chain. By coincidence the guy in charge of spare parts at the importers in Sydney was there, and so was the Zagame GM. Long and short of it was we all had a meeting where apologies and lots of concerned head nodding went on. I could see they were saying the right words and making the right gestures etc; but nothing would change. I've had issues in the past and so have a number of other people I know. A couple of my own prior issues that spring to mind are:
1) Charged for service work that was not performed on my Scuderia
2) Ordering and pre paying for an F50 part after being given the price of $8500. When it arrived they wanted $18,000. How can your systems be so bad ? :scratchchin:

To their credit this time around I received the part at no charge. Given that it was $2500 or so it was much appreciated. Everything else about the situation was far from satisfactory. They do make nice coffee though :)

So there is a free review for you.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

2) Ordering and pre paying for an F50 part after being given the price of $8500. When it arrived they wanted $18,000. How can your systems be so bad ? :scratchchin:

To their credit this time around I received the part at no charge. Given that it was $2500 or so it was much appreciated. Everything else about the situation was far from satisfactory. They do make nice coffee though :)

So there is a free review for you.

perhaps the $18500 more than covers the real cost of $2500  :p

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
perhaps the $18500 more than covers the real cost of $2500  :p

It was a perspex engine cover for the F50 so I suspect the real cost was far below $2500, even allowing for the tiny production run. I get what you're saying though.