Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Nope... Yours is. No one is forcing this money on anyone.... THE BUCK STOPS WITH YOU

I have to agree with you here PP.  Same as sub prime.  Yes it may be unethical?? but at the end of the day it's up to the individual/consumer to make sure they have the cash flow to pay for what they purchase.

I want a new car.  I want to go car racing.  You know what, I can't afford to at the moment so no new car and no car racing!!  I'm not going to borrow money I can't pay back.

Offline tdc911

I have to agree with you here PP.  Same as sub prime.  Yes it may be unethical?? but at the end of the day it's up to the individual/consumer to make sure they have the cash flow to pay for what they purchase.

I want a new car.  I want to go car racing.  You know what, I can't afford to at the moment so no new car and no car racing!!  I'm not going to borrow money I can't pay back.

100% agree with you and PP.

Offline David B

so no problem let the corporations break the law... its the consumer fault anyway right.

Jeez short memories for some; sub prime morgage catastrophy anyone;

NINJA loans are go... No income No Job Approved.

What that cost us all billions ? no trillions ? but no from following the arguments some suggest here it was all the consumers fault!!

Give me a break,   Corporations are money first law second... Directors need to go to jail under these deliberate breaches ... only then will we see compliance.

Online Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
Once again Aircon is right.
Personal responsibility is totally out the window these days. Hence all the yellow vests and checklists.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
so no problem let the corporations break the law... its the consumer fault anyway right.

Now you're just being ridiculous. No one said that.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
Once again Aircon is right.

I have to agree with you here PP. 

I knew someone would agree with me about something one day... But 3 in a row? Staggering
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Jeez short memories for some; sub prime morgage catastrophy anyone;

NINJA loans are go... No income No Job Approved.

What that cost us all billions ? no trillions ? but no from following the arguments some suggest here it was all the consumers fault!!

Give me a break,   Corporations are money first law second... Directors need to go to jail under these deliberate breaches ... only then will we see compliance.

For God's sake just leave them alone, poor bastards are just trying to make a buck...........

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I knew someone would agree with me about something one day... But 3 in a row? Staggering

360c is right, world is going mad........

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
I sell 2types of finance at my work, one rewards me well, the other doesn't. I have stretch targets to meet and really have to push it hard if I'm going to hit those KPI's. It's a catch 22. If we don't push it, we don't get sales. People are often financing things they can't afford. We have a 65% finance rate on sales over $1000. It's phenomenal.

A 65% finance rate on sales over $1000 :eek:
I find that amazing, I really do. If you have to finance a  $1000 item you clearly can't afford it.
As I said, Joe Average ain't that sharp.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

Me too.
We all come from educated business backgrounds, what a surprise  :rolleyes: