Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
That's very clever, I like it.

There is one or two down the coast completed and nearing completion. I think we discussed something like this on one of the runs.

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

Now that you mentioned it I remember discussing it.

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Now that you mentioned it I remember discussing it.
That building at Eagleby is still empty. It's probably getting past the point of no return.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
That's very clever, I like it.

Location would be critical for success IMO. It would need to be near where the buyers of the high end cars live and not in some dodgy industrial estate miles from them. If you could find that sort of suitable real estate it would cost a fortune.

Offline j15

Location would be critical for success IMO. It would need to be near where the buyers of the high end cars live and not in some dodgy industrial estate miles from them. If you could find that sort of suitable real estate it would cost a fortune.

The facility (based on the renderings) is not exactly understated either. It's basically announcing a bunch of expensive shit is inside

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

yeah this is the problem with the ones on the Gold Coast. Mhh has it worked out between home and a frequent destination makes it easy to swap cars.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
The facility (based on the renderings) is not exactly understated either. It's basically announcing a bunch of expensive shit is inside

Nothing like a flash exterior in a dodgy industrial estate to attract the wrong type of attention.

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

That building at Eagleby is still empty. It's probably getting past the point of no return.

It was sold

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

It costs a fortune and you can ask a fortune, I love build industrial RE minutes from CBD.

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

It was sold
Geez it was too. Silly money in coffee by the looks of it. Surely had to be worth land value only