Offline DL599

• nee Melbourne Exotics

• Name: Damon
Lovely guys, hope the little fella's day was made!
if your car feels safe, your not going fast enough

Offline waterskydiver

• Callum 'n Jared, nuts about cars! Best mates.

• Drives: Nothing worth mentioning on this site!
  • Name: Callum and Jared
Callum's dad, Jared here,

Wow, once again I'm humbled by people's kindness and generosity!  Lee, a legend for really being the driving force behind the meet; organising refreshments and getting Marcel to come along for photos; tell you what, if you're looking for a car photographer for any reason Cel's great!

Callum was so worked up and excited the night beforehand that he started to feel nauseous! Imagine his absolute, pure excitement to see Lee arrive in a two-week-old, black Porsche GT3 followed closely by Raj in his beautiful white Huracan, Glen and Ben in a spotless '97 Lous Esprit V8, Anton in his IMPOSSIBLY loud Lotus Evora S (sounds like a F-18 jet!).  Ray soon followed with a collector's dream; the 50th anniversary 2014 Lambo Aventador Roadster and Damien and Lauren in the Maserati Gran Turismo '14 (they'd travelled all the way from Gosford to be there!).  Last but certainly NOT LEAST was Zaya and Sandra who arrived in the immaculate Ferrari 458.

Whilst Callum was the focus for the day there were PLENTY of others getting loads of enjoyment from this meet! A golfer, completely distracted by the sights and sounds beside him on the fairway, steered his buggy over a big stump and fell out!  Many, many cars slowed for pics of the beautiful rides on the side of the road too. Oh, and did I mention the attention from the Highway cops? Plenty!

As usual, I've rattled on longer than I wanted; but it's coming from a good place.  I'm so humbled that people would take time out and be so generous and kind to a person they don't know.  I wish there were enough words to explain the gratitude I feel for making my son so happy and for doing it as if they were honoured to be there!!

Thank you guys and girls, thank you to any readers who couldn't make it but were hoping for a great day for Callum, your wishes came true!

Merry Christmas to everyone; have a safe and happy one!!!

Offline damiencooke51

It was absolutely a great day and we were all very happy to take Callum for a drive and make him smile.  Thanks to everyone who made it a special day.