Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
Nah, all I can say is

LOTUS OWNERS :/ :/

Some people will know what I mean by that.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline barra

What is it worth?

I don't follow the lotus market but would have thought if it's a good original car it would be worth around $100k?

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
I don't follow the lotus market but would have thought if it's a good original car it would be worth around $100k?
Yes, but not for this car.

This car is a POS. I know it since new. Delivered new in WA, first owner abused the f*ck out of it. It was used to commute from Perth to the owner's mine. Banged up everywhere, never garaged, it was a total POS when it was sold to Sydney and a guy that posted here bought it, arguing about what a great car it was. Supposedly he's done some work to it, etc, etc.

Total dreamer seller.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
Globally there's not many to choose from currently, especially in the UK. I spoke to Shannons a couple of weeks back and they're trying to push down current Esprit prices, but that doesn't reflect the trend in increasing values over the last twelve months. But yes 120k is excessive, then again it's the only Esprit for sale ATM.
I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
Globally there's not many to choose from currently, especially in the UK. I spoke to Shannons a couple of weeks back and they're trying to push down current Esprit prices, but that doesn't reflect the trend in increasing values over the last twelve months. But yes 120k is excessive, then again it's the only Esprit for sale ATM.

wow, really? you mean to say an insurer is trying to push down the value of a car? LOL