Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Yep.

ok, this is my take seeing no one can convince me about the ya dont get it shit

We hire out approx 250 vehicles, majority is trucks, i only buy New Hino, at the last purchase they asked if we wanted to try hybrid trucks at 15k more per unit, i said well lets ask the customer (cos customer is always right). Upon booking they were asked if they wanted a hybrid over a diesel for the same money ( i would be losing money on the hybrid at this rate)....for one month 100% said no, customers included adel city council, sa govt, private and corporate

The question was asked why they didnt want hybrid......answers from, i gotta move house, fuck the environment to "is there a saving in the price" to which we said "no, its costing us as is"

end of story......you may want the feel good bullshit of saving the planet.....for the feeling, a $50 hooker achieves same thing

thus in a commercial sense, hybrid trucks dont work until unit price is better than diesel

in a personal sense, i dont buy this saving the planet shit
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Yeah but that burning coal argument really comes back to our governments over the last 50 years not doing anything to change our dependency on coal for electricity.

I've been pro nuclear for as long as I can remember.

Why would they give it up while the ground is still full of it. Not saying I agree with it but while there is money to be made out of it, they will never stop burning it.

It just gives me the shits that I can't use my own power at night.......

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Yeah but that burning coal argument really comes back to our governments over the last 50 years not doing anything to change our dependency on coal for electricity.

I've been pro nuclear for as long as I can remember.

nukes work at night
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Why would they give it up while the ground is still full of it. Not saying I agree with it but while there is money to be made out of it, they will never stop burning it.

It just gives me the shits that I can't use my own power at night.......

you can, battery technology is improving so much much you can drive from adel to ararat in one go.....then get a shit box motel get charged for the power usage  and presto....hit melb the next day.....whoopdee fuckin doo

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

A good looking car that's great to drive that doesn't have a regular engine. It's cool. That's all.

Offline Steve355F1

• Drives: 355F1 GTS
Jesus. You blokes up at $190k must be ticking every possible box!

I'm struggling to get past $130k, which at that price makes it a pretty interesting proposition compared to a 5 series or whatever.

I wonder if they'll make a wagon version?

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Jesus. You blokes up at $190k must be ticking every possible box!

I'm struggling to get past $130k, which at that price makes it a pretty interesting proposition compared to a 5 series or whatever.

I wonder if they'll make a wagon version?

and no towing capacity

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

A good looking car that's great to drive that doesn't have a regular engine. It's cool. That's all.

Hehe, always the outside the box guy.....  :p

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Hehe, always the outside the box guy.....  :p

but mark isnt the average buyer

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
But if everyone drives hybrids and electric, there is more fuel left for us v8/v10/v12/w12 twin turbo drivers...
Let everyone change I electric I say.

It may not actually save the environment, but it saves me in the future having to pay $1000000000/L in the future
Enjoying Life!!!!