Andy@MMRT and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline MRdino

• Enthusiast but also Photographer. Here to learn

• Name: Nick
Was Michael Hillardt a previous owner ?

Not sure but I know the current owner has had it since 2006 if that helps.

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Hi Guy's my babies yes I like RED  :p
You are FINALLY posting!  :biting:
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline Joey

• Drives: Alfa Romeo GTV6 Grand Prix, 1976 Alfetta, Alfa 159ti 1750tbi, Alfa Romeo GTV6 3litre 1998
You are FINALLY posting!  :biting:

LOL! :p What? I've been busy!! Yes from now on I'll put my 2 cents worth.

Offline tdc911

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Not sure but I know the current owner has had it since 2006 if that helps.

What is the S/N ?
I might be able to give you some history on it.

Offline MRdino

What is the S/N ?
I might be able to give you some history on it.

Didn't take note of it sorry but I know this car is originally from U.K. then was imported to New Zealand then to Australia and the current owner bought it off the person who imported it to Australia. So 4 owners. Sorry can't help with the S/N.

Offline MRdino

The photo of the Dino is actually part of my Year 12 Media portfolio. I'm making a book called L'eredità di Enzo (Enzo’s Legacy), this will be a book celebrating 70 years of Ferrari and I am attempting to feature all the best Ferraris from Melbourne as I will and collate them along with a page about the significance about the particular Ferrari. Without giving to much away I have a few cars lined up at the moment including a shoot tomorrow with a 275GTB Twin Cam and a 599GTB. I am in talks with getting help from Duttons and Zagame at the moment. I'm looking forward to showing you all the outcome.

Offline Joey

• Drives: Alfa Romeo GTV6 Grand Prix, 1976 Alfetta, Alfa 159ti 1750tbi, Alfa Romeo GTV6 3litre 1998
The photo of the Dino is actually part of my Year 12 Media portfolio. I'm making a book called L'eredità di Enzo (Enzo’s Legacy), this will be a book celebrating 70 years of Ferrari and I am attempting to feature all the best Ferraris from Melbourne as I will and collate them along with a page about the significance about the particular Ferrari. Without giving to much away I have a few cars lined up at the moment including a shoot tomorrow with a 275GTB Twin Cam and a 599GTB. I am in talks with getting help from Duttons and Zagame at the moment. I'm looking forward to showing you all the outcome.

This sounds great what time frame you looking at releasing the book, if that's your goal?

Offline MRdino

This sounds great what time frame you looking at releasing the book, if that's your goal?

Around end of September still trying to get a few cars such as an Enzo, F50, Scuderia and some older ones pre 1995

Offline Joey

Around end of September still trying to get a few cars such as an Enzo, F50, Scuderia and some older ones pre 1995

If you come up to Sydney and head over to the Gosford Car Museum the Fellow who owns the Place owns all the cars in it as well. He has an Enzo, F50, La Ferrari and others.

www.gosfordclassiccarmuseum.com.au .. Im sure if you speak to someone there they would gladly help you out.

Goodluck.