Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

• Drives: Bugatti Veyron (model scaled 1:100)
‎$265 fine for dropping off my brother in front of his school "Between Times: 08:21 AM to 08:21 AM" it was barely 15 seconds... ...i don't mind paying fines but at least for a legit reason...just a bunch of dogs looking for a way to make money for the council...thank you parking inspector, one day it will be my turn

But honestly is this even fair? 5 other people were doing it too, like they do everyday...unbelievable..i didn't even realised till it was mailed to my house...sly bastard.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

‎$265 fine for dropping off my brother in front of his school "Between Times: 08:21 AM to 08:21 AM" it was barely 15 seconds... ...i don't mind paying fines but at least for a legit reason...just a bunch of dogs looking for a way to make money for the council...thank you parking inspector, one day it will be my turn

But honestly is this even fair? 5 other people were doing it too, like they do everyday...unbelievable..i didn't even realised till it was mailed to my house...sly bastard.

Write in and say the fine is invalid, you weren't there the start and finish times are identical making your presence impossible.

Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

Write in and say the fine is invalid, you weren't there the start and finish times are identical making your presence impossible.
Can you actually? Won't they just reject it because, yes it was identical but i still stopped but for 15 seconds...

Who do i have to write to?

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Is it a council fine or police? I read not long ago something along the lines that council fines were basically illegal, that paying them was a con and they wouldnt stand up in court. I'll have to see if I can find the item again.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Can you actually? Won't they just reject it because, yes it was identical but i still stopped but for 15 seconds...

Who do i have to write to?

It's worth a shot, make it hard for them, I mean you cant recall being there at all can you ?

Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

Is it a council fine or police? I read not long ago something along the lines that council fines were basically illegal, that paying them was a con and they wouldnt stand up in court. I'll have to see if I can find the item again.
It was a council fine..yes please do..i mean it may not seem that much, money doesn't matter but i don't think i did anything wrong at all...besides being a P plater  :waah:

Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

It's worth a shot, make it hard for them, I mean you cant recall being there at all can you ?
Yea i will give it a try...not really..i mean i have dropped my brother off there before but so do 5 other people at the same time...my friend tells me that they may have taken a picture of me being there but i'm thinking they couldn't have done it in that short time frame..what do you think?

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
OK youre off the charge, thanks to the times on the ticket.

http://www.primelaw.com.au/Service-203-Parking_Fines_.aspx

It is important to note that “no parking zones” are different to “no stopping zones”. You are allowed to stop in no parking zones to drop off or pick up a passenger or goods for the amount of time specified on the sign. If no amount of time is specified then the time limit is 2 minutes. You are not allowed to leave the vehicle unattended in this time also.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Guy posts gazillions of photos of cars with number plates on internet, blurs out his own. :p

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna