Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

What was the description on the infringement???? That is what are you being fined for???

I was under the impression that they had to give parking fines to you "on the Spot" - that is they have to leave the infringement on the car or give it to you???? 

Also, what did the signs say in that parking zone???

Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

• Drives: Bugatti Veyron (model scaled 1:100)
Guy posts gazillions of photos of cars with number plates on internet, blurs out his own. :p
LOL come on Ash give us a break its not like its a Ferrari or Lamborghini its just a random number plate on a BMW haha

Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

What was the description on the infringement???? That is what are you being fined for???

I was under the impression that they had to give parking fines to you "on the Spot" - that is they have to leave the infringement on the car or give it to you???? 

Also, what did the signs say in that parking zone???
On the ticket it says :

Offence:   13165
Stop in bus zone - School Zone

This was mailed to my house just found out today...

Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

OK youre off the charge, thanks to the times on the ticket.

http://www.primelaw.com.au/Service-203-Parking_Fines_.aspx

Is that any different from stopping in a bus zone because thats what it says i was fined for..

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

On the ticket it says :

Offence:   13165
Stop in bus zone - School Zone

This was mailed to my house just found out today...

I reckon you may have a problem as it's a Bus zone. Also, they would have taken a photo - they are taking photos of all the parking infringements here now due to court requirements. But to post it out to you??? That's a new low.....will have to find out more about this.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Parking in a Bus Zone is the same as parking in front of a "fire hydrant", that is a fairly serious infringement.

Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

I reckon you may have a problem as it's a Bus zone. Also, they would have taken a photo - they are taking photos of all the parking infringements here now due to court requirements. But to post it out to you??? That's a new low.....will have to find out more about this.
What is the problem when everyday heaps of people drop of their kids there? I looked on www.sdro.nsw.gov.au website to check if they took a picture of me (as you can check if they have) and it says they haven't...how could they anyway in 15 seconds take the camera out...i think he/she just took my plates...i just don't get it everyday heaps of people drop off their kids in front of the bus zone why cant I drop off my brother?...your right that is a new low...

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

OK - from what I have just read, you could have been hit with 2 demerit points as well.

Bus zone = No Stopping Zone

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Maybe they take the pictures then have a person in office write the tickets. If this is what happens you could challenge the time of the offence as the camera time I would expect to be rejected by the courts as it doubtful it would be calibrated and not adjustable by the operator.

Offline KV

• Nee SydneyExotics

OK - from what I have just read, you could have been hit with 2 demerit points as well.

Bus zone = No Stopping Zone
Well it didn't say anything about demerit points on the ticket but which source did you get that information from?