Offline Joel

Smileon I received a notice on Thursday that I have been fined for toll evasion by a car I owned that was on consignment to the same dealer who is causing you trouble. To make matters worse the dealer lost all the keys to the car. So far two stat decs have been completed for him to be able to get new keys and fobs made up from Ferrari on behalf of me.

The way that dealer runs his business is like it is run by a kid. A forum member on this forum recently bought a maserati off this dealer, he didn't say anything bad happens with his experience though.

Said it before and I'll say it again, they are only used car dealers at the end of the day, we shouldn't expect much from them anyway...

Im confused wasn't this the same dealer you were praising about how good they run their business and how friendly and professional they are????

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Im confused wasn't this the same dealer you were praising about how good they run their business and how friendly and professional they are????

Really??? I might have said that I know them but I wouldn't have praised them. Even if I did a lot happens over 5 months.
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline adam01

bad experience or just bad customer service.

Rang the Sydney dealer @ Waterloo #2 post, requested parts dept. Put thru phone rings out message, obliged. Two days later still nothing.

Rang again, got hold of receptionist requested parts but said if no answer take the call back (paid out as well) Took the call back and promised to have some one ring back that day. 2 days later still no contact.

Gave up, ordered the part from US, arrives airfrieght in 5 days at 1/2 cost

looks like the local Italian connisseurs are taking a leaf from their homeland