Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Very good quality.  In the past all video images have been all pixelated.  Very definition.  The Police should catch this goose real quick.

No Shit.  I thought I had decent quality cameras but to get decent resolution of number plates is something else

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Yup, we didn't show you the back room did we!?! :D

I've only seen photos of Andrei checking out the front office….  Eeew, that doesn't sound right does it!!!!

She was actually a nice lass.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

She was actually a nice lass.

yeah, and you only buy playboy for the articles

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Scud, what cameras are you using?
the two looking up and down the street were only put in 8 months ago, both are digital. Put in a new DVR that could take the digital cameras too. All other cameras around the house are analog, but will change them too. The picture on my notebook is better than what you can see. I took these on my iphone looking at my notebook.
Got sick of stuff going on and could only see the view from the house looking out at the street side on. Got it licked now with these 2 new puppies. Also have perimeter beams around the entire perimeter, so jump the fence and I'll know about it. Then there's extra things too but you never know who's reading this.. If someone wants to get in they will. But they might look at my place and say is it really worth it.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

the two looking up and down the street were only put in 8 months ago, both are digital. Put in a new DVR that could take the digital cameras too. All other cameras around the house are analog, but will change them too. The picture on my notebook is better than what you can see. I took these on my iphone looking at my notebook.
Got sick of stuff going on and could only see the view from the house looking out at the street side on. Got it licked now with these 2 new puppies. Also have perimeter beams around the entire perimeter, so jump the fence and I'll know about it. Then there's extra things too but you never know who's reading this.. If someone wants to get in they will. But they might look at my place and say is it really worth it.

if you know the make/model number of the cameras that will be great - PM if you want

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Found it. I didn't have the capacity to run fibre to the cameras, and 1 other guy wanted to go wireless.

The guy who installed these used a gpo to run the image back to the DVR, bloody brilliant.

Offline fivesix

F**ckers. We have been looking at cameras for out here too. That quality is fantastic.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Found it. I didn't have the capacity to run fibre to the cameras, and 1 other guy wanted to go wireless.

The guy who installed these used a gpo to run the image back to the DVR, bloody brilliant.

and reasonably priced too!