Offline playgamerost

It’s that it might be (read: definitely is) still happening this way: the perverse mania the movie showers us in hasn’t been cured at all – it’s become an airborne contagion that is globally widespread and all-encompassing. Watch The Longest Ride Online Free

To paraphrase Gordon Gekko, “Greed is good, and now it seems it’s legal,” and judging by WoWS, we should all be fundamentally terrified about that reality. Watch Ex Machina Online Free

Serving as the embodiments of this mania that has defined an era, are Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill in the central roles of Jordan Belfort and his longtime friend/associate, Donnie Azoff, respectively. Watch Desert Dancer Online Free

Hill continues to prove that his abilities extended well beyond low-brow comedy; though to be fair, it could be argued that his role – with its banter and absurdity – is exactly that. Watch Get Hard Online Free

Still, he’s great in it, and steals scenes left and right whenever he’s in them. Watch Home 2015 Online Free

Leo has the more complicated task of balancing the grotesqueness of Belfort’s personality with  moments of real charisma and insight – as well as the dry wit and meta comedy employed by the version of Belfort who narrates the tale. Watch Insurgent Online Free

DiCaprio shines bright on all three fronts, without question. Watch Cinderella Online Free

And a few reliable actors bolstering some key supporting roles (Kyle Chandler as the FBI agent, or The Artist star Jean Dujardin as a corrupt Swiss banker). Watch It Follows Online Free

In short, the movie has a fantastic ensemble, each of whom is  put the best use of his/her abilities, with nary a weak link to be found. Watch Run All Night Online Free

In the end, Movie is an outrageous and repugnant reflection of something very real – and very rotten – at the core of our society. Watch The Gunman Online Free

Some people will inevitably be so put off by the harsh composition of the message that they fail to heed the importance of that message. Watch Focus Online Free

But in presenting so much of the bad and the ugly behind Wall Street so unflinchingly, Scorsese has crafted an insightful – and important – deconstruction of post-millennial America’s moral erosion. These are the barbarians at our gates. Watch Chappie Online Free

Pay no attention to the title: Martin Scorsese’s new shoot-the-works epic Movie isn’t about rapacious stockbrokers or shady financial shenanigans. Watch Fifty Shades of Grey Online Free

It’s about drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. From its twisted opening scene, where a floor of coked-up boiler-room meatheads toss dwarfs for bacchanalian sport, the feverishly paced film is hell-bent on making the audience feel like they just snorted a Belushian mountain of blow. Watch Kingsman The Secret Service Online Free

You can practically feel your teeth grinding to dust. As with any high, though, it also doesn’t know when to stop. Watch The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Online Free

Based on Wall Street evil genius Jordan Belfort’s 2007 memoir about getting insanely rich from conning investors, Wolf stars Leonardo DiCaprio as an amoral Horatio Alger with a rolled C-note up his nose. Watch The Boy Next Door Online Free

He gives a hell of a performance that’s electrifyingly loose, perversely funny, and dripping with jerk charisma. Like Ray Liotta in GoodFellas, DiCaprio’s character explains through wise-guy voice-overs how he pulled off one of the most brazen and boneheaded scams in history. Watch The SpongeBob Movie Sponge Out of Water Online Free

The film chronicles Belfort’s improbable ascent from eager brokerage-house trainee (under the gonzo tutelage of a scene-stealing Matthew McConaughey) to Black Monday casualty to silver-tongued swindler, cold-calling suckers to peddle them worthless stocks out of a former auto-body garage. Watch Do You Believe Online Free

Soon the firm becomes a millionaire-minting mecca, attracting both wannabe Gordon Gekkos and the attention of a hungry FBI agent (Kyle Chandler) who drools over ­Belfort’s nouveau-riche toys while vowing to bring the drug-fueled Caligula down. Watch The DUFF Online Free

It says something about DiCaprio’s oily charm that you almost want him to get away with it. Watch Paddington Online Free

As bad judgment and paranoia take hold and the high rollers get careless about stashing their loot in Swiss banks, Wolf’s pace never stops panting. Watch Furious 7 Online Free

And you can’t help but be amazed that it’s the work of a 71-year-old. After five decades behind the camera, ­Scorsese still works with the frantic energy of a man who’s got something to prove. Watch Fast & Furious 7 Online Free

But the director also has to know that his film could have used some trimming. Clocking in at just a minute under three hours, Wolf starts to repeat itself as we’re given one scene after another of men behaving badly. Download Fast And Furious 7 Movie

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

Have you got Dallas Buyer's Club?

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
Have you got Dallas Buyer's Club?

dont worry, apparently everyone in Australia already has it ;) LOL

just get a copy off one of them, i'm sure they can seed it for you

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

dont worry, apparently everyone in Australia already has it ;) LOL

just get a copy off one of them, i'm sure they can seed it for you

Haha, yes, I'm sure if I wanted to see it (which I don't), I could take some ISPs to court to obtain customer details so I could get a copy. :)

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
Haha, yes, I'm sure if I wanted to see it (which I don't), I could take some ISPs to court to obtain customer details so I could get a copy. :)

You don't? Why not? Excellent film.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
You don't? Why not? cellent film.

Not a bad film; but I don't think that was RMV's point.
Illegal downloading is theft, just as much as shoplifting or any other criminal activity.  I've never done it and never will.

Offline app

Illegal downloading is theft, just as much as shoplifting or any other criminal activity.  I've never done it and never will.

That's the reality, no other way to put it.

It's ironic to think that people who download illegally often are those that wouldn't steal something from a shop, when it's the same crime.

While illegal, IMO it's a philosophical debate at the same time.  A lot of piracy in Australia is driven by how far behind TV content is from the US due to the Australian TV networks' attempts to generate profits.  There are no legal alternatives but to wait until it's available on Australian TV. :rolleyes:  Can you really point all the blame on the illegal downloaders?  IMO, I'd say no.

I don't engage in illegal downloading and I condemn it for the reason that it's illegal, but if a system doesn't work, it's human nature for people to find what does work.

This is why I welcome Netflix to Australia with much enthusiasm. :)

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
That's the reality, no other way to put it.

It's ironic to think that people who download illegally often are those that wouldn't steal something from a shop, when it's the same crime.

While illegal, IMO it's a philosophical debate at the same time.  A lot of piracy in Australia is driven by how far behind TV content is from the US due to the Australian TV networks' attempts to generate profits.  There are no legal alternatives but to wait until it's available on Australian TV. :rolleyes:  Can you really point all the blame on the illegal downloaders?  IMO, I'd say no.

I don't engage in illegal downloading and I condemn it for the reason that it's illegal, but if a system doesn't work, it's human nature for people to find what does work.

This is why I welcome Netflix to Australia with much enthusiasm. :)

I was happy to get netflix from the USA until they stopped vpn access. So now I have to pay for it here with a vastly reduced catalogue.  That in part makes me want to pirate out of principle.

As much as it's not the right behaviour, a lot of the blame belongs with the government and foxtel who have allowed a monopoly on content to exist at extortionate prices with a flawed packaging system.

I'm sure if foxtel for the last few years had simply allowed people to have foxtel and pay for just the channels they wanted (say $4 per channel) and not force cross subsidy of channels you don't want then foxtel subscriptions would be significantly higher and piracy would be far lower.

It's not an excuse or justification but just a reality that people have felt slighted.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

I was happy to get netflix from the USA until they stopped vpn access. So now I have to pay for it here with a vastly reduced catalogue.  That in part makes me want to pirate out of principle.

have you tried unblock-us.com ?

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter

fair enough...I thought he meant that it was a film he didn't want to see full stop
I love my car. Buy your own