Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
This legit?

http://resale.ticketmaster.com.au/jerry-seinfeld-at-brisbane-entertainment-centre-in-boondall-9-aug-2017-8-00-pm/Tickets/2010575?track=1300516483BF15AB

I'm a huge fan and I'm not going. It's not the pricing, it's the fact I know what it'll be like. Very good but not gut bustingly funny.
I'll watch the sitcom and comedians in cars getting coffee and that'll do me.
Incidentally, Ticketmaster Resale is fucked. It's basically sanctioned scalping.
I wanted to see At the Drive In earlier this year but the whole tour sold out in 45 mins.
The next day tickets were being sold for thousands each on ticketmaster resale.
Sellers obviously never had any intention to go to the gig.
Rather than trying to stamp out scalping, ticketmaster would prefer to take a nice cut from overinflated tickets sold on its own website. The performers certainly don't get a larger cut I can assure you.
Luckily I scored tickets through another avenue (at regular price) and got to see At the Drive In at the forum in Melbourne. Bloody Awesome.
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline tentacles1

This legit?

http://resale.ticketmaster.com.au/jerry-seinfeld-at-brisbane-entertainment-centre-in-boondall-9-aug-2017-8-00-pm/Tickets/2010575?track=1300516483BF15AB

Got 2nd row tickets for the Melb show, can't wait.

That site is legit but takes a 20%+ commission over what the seller wants to sell the tickets for, so you may get a better deal on Gumtree or eBay.

Offline dkabab

Pretty sure mhh and him are friends (918 owners club) maybe he can hook you up.