• Drives: A car
Get her a 2015 RR Sport.

You can't go wrong.
May the Horse be with you....

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
Yeah true. I didn't have a ballon on the Range Rover where I will most likely have one on the new car. I'm not planning to pay anymore then I do.
I'm trying to wear my sensible hat and be responsible

Mate, 4 mouths to feed, dress and put a roof over the heads at night very soon. You need to wear that boring responsible hat all the time now.

Offline Joel

Get her a 2015 RR Sport.

You can't go wrong.

I would if it was in the budget. But I'm just outside it unfortunately

Offline Joel

Mate, 4 mouths to feed, dress and put a roof over the heads at night very soon. You need to wear that boring responsible hat all the time now.

Yeah I know. I'm actually a massive tight ass don't drink smoke or gamble. Wear budget brands and hardly ever buy anything for myself. So my wife is lucky the cars I want are currently out of reach.

I'm also setting everything up to do my first solo project which means selling the family home and putting my balls on the line.

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
I would if it was in the budget. But I'm just outside it unfortunately

Can I suggest the last of the Discovery 4?
Three of my mates have them. They've had no issues, they have excellent resale, they're spacious, comfortable and quiet.
One of the lads used his like a proper 4wd and did simpson desert, kakadu, nw WA etc. 165,000 in three years. Had a wheel bearing issue at 125,000kms and front axle at 140,000. Other than that, no issues. Given how hard he drove the thing, that's a good outcome.
Here's one:
https://www.carsales.com.au/demo/details/Land-Rover-Discovery-2016/OAG-AD-13190389/?Cr=2

The general public is a terrible barometer of taste. Trust your own sensibilities.

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

The Q7 is absolutely HUUUUUUUGE.  I reckon it is bigger than my Range Rover which is a colossus.

It feels very small when you drive it, the new Q7 when specced well is the perfect family car.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
It feels very small when you drive it, the new Q7 when specced well is the perfect family car.

Nah, the perfect family bus is a Tesla Model X   :D

Offline Joel

That would be perfect.

Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car

I have to be honest that look a bit spacey to me.

Not my cup of tea that's for sure.
May the Horse be with you....

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

The vast majority of SUV's are NOT the safest vehicles to be in and some are downright dangerous. The average person thinks that the bigger something is, the safer it must be. Far from the truth if you look into the crash test ratings.

I recently heard of a Hyundai i30 that hit a 4wd at 60kph rear ended just didn't see it.
Apparently they walked away  :eek: