https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlFZAgTfte8

Either single or double undergorund ones

Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Diablo 6.0
Gents - any thoughts on the cardok system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlFZAgTfte8

Either single or double undergorund ones

I see the logic with the double underground one if space is an issue ... two cars downstairs nice n secure ... two cars upstairs that are both daily drivers.  Would be excessively pricey I'm guessing ... espciaily the excavation.

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

I see the logic with the double underground one if space is an issue ... two cars downstairs nice n secure ... two cars upstairs that are both daily drivers.  Would be excessively pricey I'm guessing ... espciaily the excavation.

offsite storage is about $400 per month per car so at $10k per annum f(or two cars stored elsewhere) it might begin to make sense if u plan to live in your house a while. Just wondering if anyone has done this before

Offline dkabab

offsite storage is about $400 per month per car so at $10k per annum f(or two cars stored elsewhere) it might begin to make sense if u plan to live in your house a while. Just wondering if anyone has done this before

buy a warehouse, fill it with individual parking garages, charge people to store their cars.... you keep a few for yourself. net gain or break even...  win win.

Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Diablo 6.0
buy a warehouse, fill it with individual parking garages, charge people to store their cars.... you keep a few for yourself. net gain or break even...  win win.

Or just have a great big friggin garage at home! :-D

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Excavation would be hideously expensive.

Would add value to the home BUT only if the home is good enough not to be a pull down job if sold.

Almost everything is being demolished around here to be replaced with fuck off mansions al with basements, it's like it's a competition. :fap:

Online looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
Or just have a great big friggin garage at home! :-D

This ^^^^

the dream home would have

4 bedroom
3 bathroom
2 car garage for DD's
4 car garage for storage
4 car garage as workshop :D

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

It's the sort of thing you would do because you love gadgets, but it would never stack up from a financial point of view.  Digging holes is expensive. Having the top car uncovered in the elements makes no sense anyway. Surely there are better stacker solutions than that one.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

See if there's a little old lady nearby who doesn't use the garage and rent that they'd  love the cash it would be cheap and close to home, perhaps only a walk.

Online looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
It's the sort of thing you would do because you love gadgets, but it would never stack up from a financial point of view.  Digging holes is expensive. Having the top car uncovered in the elements makes no sense anyway. Surely there are better stacker solutions than that one.

it all depends where you live i guess.

if your suburb is $3,000+ per sqm of land it could stack up (no pun intended), especially if it were installed from the time of construction so you could drive in to an underground storage area for multiple cars.

but yes in the video it seems almost pointless in that installation.