Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
The most sought after colour in R32 and R33 GTR's is Electric Purple, maybe he is trying to keep the tradition alive?

All ways wanted a Midnight Purple 33GTR  :thumbsup:
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I like this - although, as always, the skill of the installer is the tricky bit.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=402868

Offline dkabab

I like this - although, as always, the skill of the installer is the tricky bit.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=402868

the porka would look good in this.... surely an experienced clear bra fitter shouldnt have too much trouble with it.

Offline dkabab

noticed on grand junction road near hanson road i think, theres a new shop opening up with a big banner out the front advertising vehicle vinyl wrapping "coming soon"
didnt get the name of the mob, will be going past it tomorrow so will check

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

the porka would look good in this.... surely an experienced clear bra fitter shouldnt have too much trouble with it.

A full wrap is much more difficult.  I doubt there's anyone is Australia who could do it properly - that is, to the satisfaction of a fussy owner.  Most wraps are done for display purposes - the standard of care doesn't need to be as high.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
A full wrap is much more difficult.  I doubt there's anyone is Australia who could do it properly - that is, to the satisfaction of a fussy owner.  Most wraps are done for display purposes - the standard of care doesn't need to be as high.

That's what I figger - who would get one over a paintjob?  For a promo tool or shits n giggles I can see it useful and fun - but as something to live with...?

Offline dkabab

Offline XTREMEIND

I've seen whole sides of delivery vans wrapped in photoprinted vinyl and they have been faultless, it's still no comparison to a good paint job though.

Offline Vehicle Graphics

Ive just come across this forum and found it interesting to read what some of you think about vehicle wrapping. This is what i do for a living, from design to print through to installation. Without blowing my own trumpet i will guarentee our finished product is of the highest quality in Australia. Lets face it, if the client is going to invest the dollars they deserve to get a job that is absolutely perfect. We love doing what we do and we do it well. The problem is there are too many cowboys who dont have the expeience or technical knowledge of the product and subsequently produce some really poor quality work. It is also certainly true, you get what you pay for.
If this is something you are considering, do your homework, dont just take the cheapest quote, look at the vendors portfolio and use someone who will guarentee their product. If you are looking at this for commercial perposes ie wrapping your vehicle(s) for branding exposure, the ROI is amazing.