Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Hi Vehicle Graphics,

Do you have a website or a link to a site that will have info on the material you use, examples of cars you've done and colors available?

Thanks.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Hi Vehicle Graphics,

Do you have a website or a link to a site that will have info on the material you use, examples of cars you've done and colors available?

Thanks.

http://www.vehiclegraphics.com.au/

Here you go.  VG is probably waiting to contact admin to become a site sponsor.  ;)

Looks like most of the work is commercial graphics rather than clear wrap. 

Offline appealing

Hey guys. I'm after anyone here with any information on wrapping cars with vinyl. I've seen it done before and it looks great. But i'm having trouble finding places to get it done in Perth.  :confused:

My reasoning for doing this, rather than painting it, is that it is supposedly cheaper, and a good way to protect the car's paintwork. But in saying that, my bonnet and boot have already started to fade, and they really need to have something done to them, either way.   :boggled:
My first decision was to wrap the entire car in a completely different colour, and put racing stripes on it and some decals on the sides. But i think that's gonna cost a fair but. So i've decided to just do a "half wrap" which includes the bonnet, boot and roof, but extends down a bit below the bottom of the side windows to look like the entire top half of the car is a different colour. Still with racing stripes.

So can anyone help me with photos, links, and contact details for detailers that do vehicle wrapping??  :D

Here is a link to a vinyl wrapped BMW: http://www.themotorreport.com.au/gallery/480/vinyl-wrap/4911/bmw-vinyl08jpg

Hi, I also do this for a living, like most say it isn't cheap but it is cheaper than a re-spray. It is all about the skill of the operator and the choice of the vinyl. Unfortunately there are many cheats in our industry. We do a very large automotive distributor, and one of their vans that we had to re-do was cut right down to the metal, leaving rust marks and the need for a future re-spray. We do not cheat people, and like to do business for the long term. I have many happy clients. I have been trained by both Avery and 3M.
So PM me if you are serious. If you want to save money, then the best way to do that is for you to clean the car meticulously, and strip some of the parts. This alone can take up half a day. If you only want a colour change, this is way cheaper than vinyl wrapping in graphics.
I am in Perth, just south of Fremantle.
See photos for a before and after shot of our work ute. I have more pics, but they all have our name on them. I don't want a scolding from the mods! We have others too..... of course.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
See photos for a before and after shot of our work ute. I have more pics, but they all have our name on them. I don't want a scolding from the mods!

Well I doubt there's a huge market from the constituents here so it's likely not worth it to sponsor, we don't need to spam up the thread but here's the site:

http://appealingsigns.com.au/

People are obviously finding their way here looking for the product - if you get any business from it then feel free to kick back to AE. :D

Offline deangpsx8

• I Am Legend
  • I am legend in my own lunchbox

• Drives: Everyone Crazy
  • Name: Dean
  • www: Intellitrac.com.au
Well I doubt there's a huge market from the constituents here so it's likely not worth it to sponsor, we don't need to spam up the thread but here's the site:

http://appealingsigns.com.au/

People are obviously finding their way here looking for the product - if you get any business from it then feel free to kick back to AE. :D

Yes Come On Board and Sponsor the site and help Ash cover the costs of running this thing. :thumbsup:
Persistence Beats Resistance

Offline appealing

Well, we are quite happy to give back to those that support us. We do quite a few sponsorships and advertising deals.
This covers both motorsport and sailing, and other companies too. We are sponsors of Targa West, which is a great specatacle and this year will have a Perth City stage. Usually there are a few exotics running in this. Unfortunately the Lamborghini Superleggera owned by Kevin Weeks won't be here this year, (due to other commitments). When that is on-song, it is mind blowing. Here it is at the Perth Motorplex in 2008.

Offline fivesix

Ross has a new paint scheme hey?

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Ross has a new paint scheme hey?

I don't know the car or anything, but that looks like vinyl/laminate to me, doesn't look like a spray job.

Looks awesome though
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline fivesix

I don't know the car or anything, but that looks like vinyl/laminate to me, doesn't look like a spray job.

Looks awesome though
yeah I imagine its a wrap...

Offline dkabab

It's a vinyl wrap done by a mob called exotic customs in Melbourne.