Offline andrew86

Hi,

I am an enthusiast looking to buy a Ferrari 360 Red Manual Spider Australian delivered. May consider a coupe.

I am not just 'looking' I am a serious buyer and will not waste anyone's time.

I am not looking to low ball and finance is not required. I can travel interstate on short notice if required.

Budget will vary subject to the cars condition, Km's etc however can't imagine this would be a barrier.

If you have or know someone who has what I am after please PM me.

Cheers

Andrew

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Not what you're looking for, but when I picked up my Bentley in London on Tuesday, the dealer had a 2005 360 Spider, manual, rosso with crema, one owner with 4,000miles. It was stunningly perfect. If it was in Australia, I would have bought it on the spot. 104,000GBP asking price.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Contact workshops that service these cars, on the norm they are aware of cars for sale or being prepared for sale.

Offline andrew86

Not what you're looking for, but when I picked up my Bentley in London on Tuesday, the dealer had a 2005 360 Spider, manual, rosso with crema, one owner with 4,000miles. It was stunningly perfect. If it was in Australia, I would have bought it on the spot. 104,000GBP asking price.

Thanks. I guess I'm keen to stick with Aus delivered at this stage. I intend to keep the car long term however if I ever decide to sell I don't want to limit myself to half of the buyers in a niche market as it is due to the import 'stigma' that exists.

Offline andrew86

Contact workshops that service these cars, on the norm they are aware of cars for sale or being prepared for sale.

Thanks. Yes it's something I'm starting to do. I'm not connected in the exotic car world at all so hopefully this post helps me find what I am looking for.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Thanks. Yes it's something I'm starting to do. I'm not connected in the exotic car world at all so hopefully this post helps me find what I am looking for.
What State are you in?

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
Manuals are rare as rocking horse shit, especially in H/D spec.
I bought a new manual coupe back in 2001 and buying a manual was considered quite an oddity. I can recall only one manual red spider in Victoria at the time.

Offline andrew86

Manuals are rare as rocking horse shit, especially in H/D spec.
I bought a new manual coupe back in 2001 and buying a manual was considered quite an oddity. I can recall only one manual red spider in Victoria at the time.

They are not as common as the F1 but but they definitely exist. The cars for sale on carsales are split 50/50 between Manual and F1. I have seen a number of good examples however was not quite ready to purchase at the time.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
If that is the case the vast majority would be private imports. Personally I would avoid them like the plague.