Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
All 355 Challenge cars have road chassis numbers. They were supplied to the dealers as road cars with a "Challenge kit" that was then fitted. The so called "factory built" 355 Challenge cars had the roll cage mounting points welded in at the factory; but the kits were still fitted by dealers.

My old car was one of two "factory built" cars bought by Ross Palmer who ran the Nations Cup series at the time. Palmer drove this car himself. It has never been crashed AFAIK.

Palmer sold it to Chris Smith who sold it to the infamous Vodopics. Google Vodopic kidnapping if you are interested.
I bought it from them for $235k and restored it as it was used and abused by then. Put over $100k into it all up.  I fitted the last available 1998 spec Challenge upgrade kit available in the world. This is the only Oz car that has the full Monty Challenge spec in its ultimate form. I absolutely loved this car.
I sold it in 2001 for $315k. to Ted Fregon. He sold it to JM who brought it back to the same standard it was in when I had it. JM traded it to Duttons early this year.

As far as I am concerned, this is the best 355 Challenge out there. Is it worth the ask? No idea; but if you want one, this is the car IMO.

I'll bet it needs engine work. Last time I saw it it blew smoke. Would be interesting to see the results of a leak down test .
I love my car. Buy your own

Online Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
I'll bet it needs engine work. Last time I saw it it blew smoke. Would be interesting to see the results of a leak down test .
Any recommendations for mechanics?

Offline tdc911

Palmer sold it to Chris Smith who sold it to the infamous Vodopics. Google Vodopic kidnapping if you are interested.

I wonder how PP rates the entertainment value of the sentencing hearing?

Offline Aircon

I wonder how PP rates the entertainment value of the sentencing hearing?

I loved it.

I should have only attended that with the Sandro case too.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

OMG - I thought you guys were pulling my leg with those stories!!!! 

You Ferrari guys are very incestuous with these cars.........    :p

Offline Aircon

How did Toni accept her fate?

It was probably considered a tax payer funded holiday by her. She was broke by then. 10 years, but nothing near that served I understand.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

It was probably considered a tax payer funded holiday by her. She was broke by then. 10 years, but nothing near that served I understand.

That was a while ago. What she up to now???

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

Offline jmillard308

• Carpet Muncher

I absolutely loved this car.
I sold it in 2001 for $315k. to Ted Fregon who sold it to David Danziger.. He sold it to JM who brought it back to the same standard it was in when I had it. JM traded it to Duttons early this year.

As far as I am concerned, this is the best 355 Challenge out there. Is it worth the ask? No idea; but if you want one, this is the car IMO.

I loved it too - having remorse moments :(

History fixed a little bit.

Some photos of its life