Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

With new model cars they think of new features we never realized we needed until they are available.

I never knew I needed a cup holder until Subaru put one in my car many years ago.

I want a interior mirror that is electrically adjustable. Not because it's so hard to do it manually but my exterior mirror locations and seat position are paired with my key but I still have to adjust the interior mirror after my wife drives the car.

What great idea  that is currently not in your car that you won't be able to go without in the future?

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline dkabab

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
It may already exist.  But a shazam button on the oem radio. 

If you're listening to the radio and there's a song you like.  You just press the shazam button and it tells you the name of the song by texting your phone or keeping it in the memory for you.

Seems like it would be much better than actually fumbling for your phone

Offline Neru

It may already exist.  But a shazam button on the oem radio. 

If you're listening to the radio and there's a song you like.  You just press the shazam button and it tells you the name of the song by texting your phone or keeping it in the memory for you.

Seems like it would be much better than actually fumbling for your phone

With digital radio in most cars these days, it will list the name of the song and the artist

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
The death of windscreen wipers. McLaren were working on something apparently but haven't heard anything further.
In this day and age there must be a better solution than mechanical arms sweeping across the glass. It just seems archaic.
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline Joel

I would like some app/feature that took down notes as I drive.
All my best ideas are when I'm driving.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I would like some app/feature that took down notes as I drive.
All my best ideas are when I'm driving.

Hands free........"Hey Siri" Siri responds. You say "take a note" - and tell Siri your bright idea. :)

Offline 916senna

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Remote controlled battery powered toy
Hands free........"Hey Siri" Siri responds. You say "take a note" - and tell Siri your bright idea. :)
and emails, messages, calendar appointments, reminders and calls

Offline Joel

very true.
My old man always wanted this feature. I remember being 10-11 going out quoting with him and he would say I need something to take notes down while I'm driving, all my best ideas for the business happen when I'm driving.

Now its available but I don't think he uses it.