Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car
great, frozen prawns up under the dash.

Nice and smelly once temp inside the car rises.

It's happened to me before.

FF?
May the Horse be with you....

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

great, frozen prawns up under the dash.

Nice and smelly once temp inside the car rises.

It's happened to me before.
any idea who?

Some lo-lifes out their.

My loverly old Jag was keyed a few weeks ago…..parked out the front of my home,in over 10 years of parking her anywhere 1st time she has been damaged….FFS who keys a 53 year old car bit like bashing a granny. :gnasher:

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

any idea who?

Some lo-lifes out their.

My loverly old Jag was keyed a few weeks ago…..parked out the front of my home,in over 10 years of parking her anywhere 1st time she has been damaged….FFS who keys a 53 year old car bit like bashing a granny. :gnasher:

Now that is a c##ts act and there are arseholes out there who do bash grannies......   :gnasher:

Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car
any idea who?

Some lo-lifes out their.

OK that warrants the C word!
May the Horse be with you....

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
I had to take the F40 in today to the track...

Cool drive!

What did you think? Must feel a bit so so compared to what you drive these days.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

any idea who?

Some lo-lifes out their.

Have to be Scotch boys, Xavier lads would never do that.......... :?

Some jealous low life no doubt............hate to think that's in my neighbourhood, I'll have to remember that when I get a car worth keying again... :scratchchin:

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Have to be Scotch boys, Xavier lads would never do that.......... :?

Some jealous low life no doubt............hate to think that's in my neighbourhood, I'll have to remember that when I get a car worth keying again... :scratchchin:
what upset me more was it was not the well used and chip damaged panels but the original hardtop that had never been painted.

More I see of people the less I have to do with them.

That car is the only fun car I've ever kept for a long period of time , of the norm I turn them over and just keep my drive cars long term (2 in the last 25 years) but that car is special to me .

I guess lasting memories of being a child ,and looking at a speedo hovering around 150 mph leaves a lasting impression or listing to my father tell a friend how he fought to get his new E-type up to 143mph , stays with you.

Big jog painting those roofs, trim has to come off, hardtop catches ,clips for the stainless strip, its off now being done ,as always Shannons looked after me.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

what upset me more was it was not the well used and chip damaged panels but the original hardtop that had never been painted.

The only other time I've heard of that happening around here was high school break up time after exams where they run riot but that was a few years ago.
You were very unlucky, I'm sometimes tempted to put video monitoring/recording around the house and facing out to the street........

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Ah.  That was you walking with Nick this morning.  Sorry Aaron.  I wasn't 100% sure it was you otherwise I would have said hello.

Offline 98octane

That car is the only fun car I've ever kept for a long period of time , of the norm I turn them over and just keep my drive cars long term (2 in the last 25 years) but that car is special to me .

I guess lasting memories of being a child ,and looking at a speedo hovering around 150 mph leaves a lasting impression or listing to my father tell a friend how he fought to get his new E-type up to 143mph , stays with you.

Big jog painting those roofs, trim has to come off, hardtop catches ,clips for the stainless strip, its off now being done ,as always Shannons looked after me.

Rob, there was an interesting doco yesterday afternoon on CH 73 Mate about E Types. Included an extended interview with the founder of Eagle E Types in the UK.