Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

Why don't we see if we can get a few orders together, but I will take one if we can get a few.

I don't know any other owners, are they precut or the installer will have to cut the film?

Offline NBTBRV8

I don't know any other owners, are they precut or the installer will have to cut the film?

I've posted the question in the Australian GT4 thread on Rennlist, there are quite a few owners there, if nothing comes of it I'll ship one with you.

The film is precut, so any trimming required (if any) is minimal.  The kit come complete with everything, needed for your installer to fit it.  If they can do PPF, then they should be able to do Clearplex.

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

I've posted the question in the Australian GT4 thread on Rennlist, there are quite a few owners there, if nothing comes of it I'll ship one with you.

The film is precut, so any trimming required (if any) is minimal.  The kit come complete with everything, needed for your installer to fit it.  If they can do PPF, then they should be able to do Clearplex.

You are very kind, I am willing to compensate you for your effort. Thank you once again.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

You are very kind, I am willing to compensate you for your effort. Thank you once again.

Slab of VB????