Offline kobyclements

Lesson is very important since your security would depend on how you understand these traffic signs and symbols while driving on the high-way or in the city.

Certainly, Driving School Sydney would educate on how you could drive defensively at the same time

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
We like to keep the community safe and sound from unvetted spamming, on the information superhighway or enjoying a schnitty.

Certainly, this page of information would educate on how you could post unoffensively at the same time.

Offline RonEng

It is equally important which driving school you are opting. From where you have taken driving lessons?

Driving lessons by experienced driving instructors can make you more confident on road while driving.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
did you know an anagram of Roneng is GONNER?

Just saying.....

Offline starraffy

Lesson is very important since your security would depend on how you understand these traffic signs and symbols while driving on the high-way or in the city.

Certainly, Driving School Sydney would educate on how you could drive defensively at the same time

I agree and I think carrying your own breathalyser as well while driving is becoming a necessity especially if you came from a big night out. Does anyone here have experience using this?

Offline M500

I agree and I think carrying your own breathalyser as well while driving is becoming a necessity especially if you came from a big night out. Does anyone here have experience using this?

No, but do you know where we can buy one?

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
No, but do you know where we can buy one?

Supercheap and theyre supposed to be very accurate.  Interesting, getting breath tested coming back from Bathurst. Didnt have to blow into it, just count over it 1 to 10. It beeped at 4 with zero reading.

Offline app

Interesting, getting breath tested coming back from Bathurst. Didnt have to blow into it, just count over it 1 to 10. It beeped at 4 with zero reading.

They've been around for a while.  I wonder if it picks up on how much you slur on your words, or something to that effect :o

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
They've been around for a while.  I wonder if it picks up on how much you slur on your words, or something to that effect :o
I havent been breath tested in maybe 10 years. Last time was a new years eve and I was drinking Maison ( zero alcohol ) from the bottle as I drove in. The cops eyes lit up like 2 shining lights, he was so disappointed to get a zero reading.

Offline M500

Supercheap and theyre supposed to be very accurate.  Interesting, getting breath tested coming back from Bathurst. Didnt have to blow into it, just count over it 1 to 10. It beeped at 4 with zero reading.

Lol, this was directed at out latest spammer.

I have no need for a breath analyzer, self control dictates to me when I've had enough.