Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

For $10k a month I'll issue him a shiny laminated AE Car Club - Special Member card, sorted.

That takes care of the abuse enthusiast requirement, that still leaves us with a car club problem :scratchchin:

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
but that is the thing, most of the car clubs are just knob jockey hoons anyway, there are very few genuine car clubs for enthusiasts around from what I have seen (usually except for the older cars in the classic stage of life or cult cars like the minni's and beetles ect...).
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Maserati club seems good, I'm a Member but don't have the car anymore , the events they organise appear great though I never attended any.

Offline 360racer

• Drives: Yellow 360 spider
I tried Shannons just now. No luck, they said to insure a vehicle of lesser value for 1 year before they can consider insuring a higher end vehicle at a higher value. Someone help! I do only want to pay $2Kish and not 5K for AAMI

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

All you can do is go through the Yellow Pages one by one, but don't go too down market or the claims department may not exist. :eek:

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

I tried Shannons just now. No luck, they said to insure a vehicle of lesser value for 1 year before they can consider insuring a higher end vehicle at a higher value. Someone help! I do only want to pay $2Kish and not 5K for AAMI

Have you picked up the car yet? Pics pics pics?
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline 360racer

• Drives: Yellow 360 spider

Offline WRS

• Drives: Fireblade
  • Name: Wally
I am an insurance broker, would be happy to have a look at this for you. I have two markets for prestige, custom vehicles. Email me at info@wallacerisksolutions.com.au or cal 03 9279 3992.
WRS
Wallace Risk Solutions Pty Ltd
Prestige Motor Insurance
www.wallacerisksolutions.com.au

Offline hydie

Some of these prices really puts things into perspective for when i was paying 2.2k for a 30k vehicle at 18yo.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

Some of these prices really puts things into perspective for when i was paying 2.2k for a 30k vehicle at 18yo.

When I first got my Skyline I paid $3k/year plus $1000 excess (or $2000 excess if it was a single vehicle acident). That was with DAWES insurance, such wanks, the car was insured for $17k  :doh: but teenager + high powered vehicle = I took the safer option, then shopped around better the next year ect...

Enjoying Life!!!!