Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Out driving today and on a median strip was a bike cop with the laser thingy - then it occurred to me that this is the first one I've seen in... perhaps a couple years!  They used to be everywhere in the late 90's/early 00's, but nowadays all I see are speed cameras.

Do you see many laser cops out and about still or are they pretty much a thing of the past?

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
Out driving today and on a median strip was a bike cop with the laser thingy - then it occurred to me that this is the first one I've seen in... perhaps a couple years!  They used to be everywhere in the late 90's/early 00's, but nowadays all I see are speed cameras.

Do you see many laser cops out and about still or are they pretty much a thing of the past?

still regular in vic
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I see them all the time.  SE Freeway, Southern Expressway particularly.  Most traffic bike cops have one in their saddlebags.  Long weekends and end of school holidays (like yesterday) bring them out big time.

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

last time I saw one was on fullarton rd, a month ago. but I seldom notice these guys cuz I never exceed the speed limit on public roads :D

Offline SiFi

• Navigator/Serial Killer

There were certainly plenty of police cars on the hills roads early yesterday!

Offline waz356

lots of people doing recce for CA in the next few weeks.  :doh: