Offline Tiger

A perfect day today at Mallala thanks to Mark at BRM :thumbsup: got some great track time on both slicks and Advans (awesome tyre for street use or the track).

Goober had his 430GT3 out for a shake down and did some very solid 1:14s, he left a midday had other commitments.
I did some consistent 1:17s in the afternoon and Im happy with that for a first time out in the car. Got some footage on Vbox will upload tomorrow if I get a chance. VIP Petfoods Porsche was insanely fast dipping into the 1:10s.
Roll on summer

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Got some footage on Vbox will upload tomorrow if I get a chance. VIP Petfoods Porsche was insanely fast dipping into the 1:10s.

Look forward to it.  :thumbsup:  I hope Goober is well. :)

Who was peddling the Dog Food?

Offline Tiger

Look forward to it.  :thumbsup:  I hope Goober is well. :)

Who was peddling the Dog Food?

Not sure B2 a new guy I think was testing the car. It sounds awesome very loud how a car should sound on the track none of the 95db BS. BRM had some sweet open wheelers also.
Roll on summer

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Great times for both you guys. Well done

Offline Tiger

Great times for both you guys. Well done

Thanks mate it was strange for me coming from a PB of 1:14.6 on a bike, I know that track so well yet in a car it's just not the same. I go through the kink up one gear and WOT on the bike I could not do the same in the car and that frustrated me a little.
On the bike it's around 200kph in the car It was maybe 175kph? I just did not feel like I could hold it flat even in a tall gear.

Still I now have some data and set-up to use as a base line. I'm using the Advans for Port Adelaide sprint race on Sunday.
Roll on summer

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

I must try the bike on mallala

I've done the track in a car and an open wheeler. Both give vastly different experiences.

Offline Tiger

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Am jealous! I was there on Wed but it got too wet so I ended driving the M6 on the track doing spins and slides just to burn sometime. Gave up by 11am and went home. Only got to drive the Cup car from garage to pits :(

Well done on the times!

Offline Tiger

Am jealous! I was there on Wed but it got too wet so I ended driving the M6 on the track doing spins and slides just to burn sometime. Gave up by 11am and went home. Only got to drive the Cup car from garage to pits :(

Well done on the times!

That's a bummer mate, only 8 or 9 cars total yesterday you would have got a slot.

Turn one from the fence.

http://youtu.be/85IYVibUeVI
Roll on summer

Offline Tiger