Offline Supa

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Victor Bray is the consummate professional. They screw him and he does not burn a bridge.
C'mon, do it!

Offline Rent A Dream Car

• Drives: TVR Tamora, Ferrari 360, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lotus Elise
  • Name: Call me Tyrek
This is utter stupidity - I can't believe the wimpyness of the organisers. Just goes to show how a few idiots can ruin anything if they make enough noise about it. 'Scuse me I'm a bit p'ed off with the fun/noise police atm.
Dream It. Drive it!

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
This is utter stupidity - I can't believe the wimpyness of the organisers. Just goes to show how a few idiots can ruin anything if they make enough noise about it. 'Scuse me I'm a bit p'ed off with the fun/noise police atm.

Thats always the problem there is always a few idiots that ruin it for everyone else. I used to run the Streetmachine Association Show and Shine and organised a cruise for the Saturday for entrants. It was spelled out there had to be no burnouts but one clown in a 454 Monaro had to do a massive burnout when he left. I was going to ban him from the show but he was our treasurers best mate so I folded to his crying. His mates car won about 4 trophies at the show......... but he'll only ever know if he reads this post.

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
Was that a HK or HQ that did the burnout?

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Was that a HK or HQ that did the burnout?

:D Now that would be telling.

but it wasnt a HQ.

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson

Offline Cuso

In Canberra we USED to have a V8 Supercar Race, we USED to have a round of the Asia Pacific Rally Championship, we USED to have a round of the Australian Rally Championship, we WANTED to host a round of the World Rally Championship, we USED to have a dragstrip.........

Yet we have signed up the bogan festival (SummerNats) for another 7 years, you know the one where women get raped, riots occur, but ts good for tourism

This weekend we vote for a new govt, 4 of the 5 above were been dropped by the Labor govt that holds balance of power with the Greens. Our few idiots are in power!!!!!  :gnasher: