Offline tdc911

Great photos and subject matter. The kind of trip that appeals to me.

Offline 98octane

You've very welcome guys.  I'm happy to share. :)

Haha! :D

It was actually our honeymoon, but yes she was very understanding!  We were away for six weeks, so the car related stuff made up a pretty small percentage of the trip overall.

The Monza grand prix was on whilst we were there, but I didn't want to stretch the relationship too far.  I did manage to squeeze in a night at the the Oktoberfest though. :p

Great pics.  I did a similar driving holiday for my honeymoon last year.  We were in Monaco just before the GP, but like you I decided not to stay for it.

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks

Offline cel

Epic trip and awesome photos!

The Ferrari museum looks like a joy to photograph, so white and clean inside!

For the last few trips back home I've always put Monaco on my list of places to visit but never had enough time. Hopefully I can finally make it there next year!

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
You've very welcome guys.  I'm happy to share. :)
Haha! :D

It was actually our honeymoon, but yes she was very understanding!  We were away for six weeks, so the car related stuff made up a pretty small percentage of the trip overall.

The Monza grand prix was on whilst we were there, but I didn't want to stretch the relationship too far.  I did manage to squeeze in a night at the the Oktoberfest though. :p

Awesome trip  :thumbsup:

Sounds like my honeymoon in 94. Started with the Year of the Ferrari event at Monterey. Did most of the events, Pebble Beach etc with the
Australian Ferrari Club. Then did the Bondurant driving course in Arizona with some mates- Aircon crashed a F. Ford which was pretty funny. Did Vegas, LA, San Francisco etc for the Mrs.  Then went to Italy did the Ferrari Factory drive school at Mugello, factory tour, museum tours etc, etc in Maranello, then home. So it was at least 90% cars, cars, cars :)

Fast forward 18 years later and she won't do anything car related unless it involves a long lunch with women who don't talk cars *sigh*
I've owned the Scuderia for 2 years and she hasn't even sat in it, much less gone for a ride

Did the Monza F1 in 2001. That's an event you want to do before you die, the atmosphere is fantastic. Facilities are pathetic compared to what we enjoy in Melbourne though.

Offline Cuso

Great shots, a honeymoon to remember, she sounds like a keeper

Fast forward 18 years later and she won't do anything car related unless it involves a long lunch with women who don't talk cars *sigh*
I've owned the Scuderia for 2 years and she hasn't even sat in it, much less gone for a ride

If you are looking for a new misus, give me a call :D

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
I did manage to squeeze in a night at the the Oktoberfest though. :p

:thumbsup:

Oktoberfest was one of the highlights of my 5 weeks i just spent in Europe, although 2 full days there was more than enough.

Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice