Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Small-car syndrome rife on Australian roads words - Tim Britten
Results of a survey published by car insurer AAMI suggest small-car drivers may be trying to punch above their weight
Results of a 2011 survey conducted on behalf of car insurer AAMI suggest small-car syndrome is alive and thriving on Australian roads.

The online survey, conducted independently in 2011 on behalf of AAMI by Newspoll Market & Social Research, found that drivers of small cars “are more likely to use aggressive or reckless tactics” on the road, with one possibility suggesting that the behaviour is an attempt to “compensate for the limited size of their car.”The data was collected from 3740 drivers aged 18 years or more, across all states and territories. 328 of the participants drove a small two or three-door car, while 2384 drove a larger car. The results were weighted in line with current ABS population demographics to help ensure the results were representative of age, sex and region.

http://ninemsn.carpoint.com.au/news/2012/small-passenger/small-car-syndrome-rife-on-australian-roads-29552

Offline dkabab

so small cars are 2 door sports cars, and large cars are 4 door family sedans....

yeah good analysis there

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

so, if you have an enormous penis, but drive a small car.... the car is bothering you....

but if you have an enormous car, you already obviously have a small penis, you just waste space on the road as well.

Offline Neru

It's funny to see the guys at my gym, the biggest guys in the gym all seem to drive tiniest cars, Mazda 121, hyundai Getz,  its rather funny seeing such large guys drive so small cars

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

It's funny to see the guys at my gym, the biggest guys in the gym all seem to drive tiniest cars, Mazda 121, hyundai Getz,  its rather funny seeing such large guys drive so small cars

I've had 3 proper old Minis, an MG Midget, a Fiat 126, a Daihatsu Charade, and the Getz.

I'm not into gym, but I'm 6ft 2 and a bit.......

Offline Neru

Tall is different these guys have massive arms tattoos, tight singlet short shorts there the type you don't expect them to be driving those type of cars

Personally I love my hot hatches hope to buy a golf r or 135i if I get a graduate position

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
It's because they are always broke spending money on their bodybuilding and losing perception of real life.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline cel

I thought it was so they feel even bigger than they are.

Offline Neru

It's because they are always broke spending money on their bodybuilding and losing perception of real life.

unlike some of us who spend all our money on cars?

I thought it was so they feel even bigger than they are.

haha possibly