Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Waste of money that was.  The whole idea was to the reduce traffic congestion on Main South road when it was congested going one way in the morning and the other in the evening.

I don't know what use it'll have by allowing travel in the other direction at the quiet times.

Delivery drivers will love the new changes, housewives going to and from Marion Shopping centre and taking their kids to the pool. Tourists heading to and from the Southern wineries, Victor Harbour and Goolwa. Me visiting my brother down South.

The only people who will possibly hate it are the tow truck company that used to open and shut the road and do the pick up run for broken down cars at the end of each change.

Offline app

Delivery drivers will love the new changes, housewives going to and from Marion Shopping centre and taking their kids to the pool. Tourists heading to and from the Southern wineries, Victor Harbour and Goolwa. Me visiting my brother down South.

The only people who will possibly hate it are the tow truck company that used to open and shut the road and do the pick up run for broken down cars at the end of each change.

What you just pointed out is the minority who will benefit, which doesn't justify the cost.

The last time I looked SA Government has no money.  Plenty of other uses the money could've gone to :rolleyes:

Offline Tiger

What you just pointed out is the minority who will benefit, which doesn't justify the cost.

The last time I looked SA Government has no money.  Plenty of other uses the money could've gone to :rolleyes:

Its about time the South has a road that will speed up travel time in both directions to and from the city. It should have been both ways from the start!
Roll on summer