Offline eddievanhalen

• Drives: 2010 jaguar xkr
Telstra Next G will fix that requirement... I was Skyping and VPNing via 3G on the ferry 4hrs out of Melb. Lotsa coverage in Tassie too..

Ta - I do have a Bigpond Turbo USB modem but hadn't expected coverage during the trip.  Sounds good.

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

You're pretty busy in February. :)

New car?  911 not good enough any more??

Feb is no good for me, with the new wife moving over... unless I want to commit post marriage suicide!! :P

911 going on the market soon...

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Ta - I do have a Bigpond Turbo USB modem but hadn't expected coverage during the trip.  Sounds good.

You can do work Fri night on the ferry... though you'll probably get caught up with the dinner at the ferry restaurant that we always do.. it's when everyone gets reacquainted, talk about past experiences, have a great laugh etc etc..

Sat early morning before the ferry docks is the next time to do work. After that is all go, go, go... you'll be driving with a bunch of fun guys, busy with radio chatter, getting lost, enjoying the scenery and some of best driving roads on earth.. the next break will be for lunch at Strahan where you'll have 3G connection. After that we'll be on the go again and the area after lunch has poor mobile reception, if any.

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
Feb is no good for me, with the new wife moving over... unless I want to commit post marriage suicide!! :P

911 going on the market soon...

what r u replacing the 911 with?
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Yeah leburpor, you need a new car.................that 997 aint got the goods! :D

You need a new car..............any Turbo S available out there????????????? :thumbsup:

tell me about it... spending time at the front all by my lonesome self was a bit boring ;)

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

R the cars limited to "newer" sports cars or will older ones be welcome?  ;)

I wouldnt recommend it for your Bimmer.. but easily for your Porsche... which one are you considering?

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

what r u replacing the 911 with?

waiting for next M5.. apparently Dec this year.. V8 twin turbo, expected >570bhp, dual clutch.. :D

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
waiting for next M5.. apparently Dec this year.. V8 twin turbo, expected >570bhp, dual clutch.. :D
I'm very tempted to pre-order the 1-series M-coupe! Small but should be loads of fun for a weekend toy! Just need to work out some excuse to get it past the Minister of War and Finance!  :cool:
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
no...........I have lots of money to earn so I can afford to be lapped by"we"............................whomever "we" may be! Easter it is and not a moment sooner! :irked:

"We" (th royal one) is the yellow lambo 560-GT3

looking forward to that meeting, great value... watch out for the pesky MX5's across the top....