Offline mtarone

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Was this a spur of the moment trip?

Makes me think I may get the Porsche out and just go for such a long drive one day, if I can find the time  :doh:

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Makes me think I may get the Porsche out and just go for such a long drive one day, if I can find the time  :doh:

Pretty much.  I really needed to get away and I feel like I've been gone for a month. I've spent most of my working life working to appointments (not as much as you I guess) and there's nothing I like more than a completely unprogrammed day.

Tassie regulars know that the place has a special magic.  I was tired at the end of each day but truthfully, I can't wait to return. 

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Pretty much.  I really needed to get away and I feel like I've been gone for a month. I've spent most of my working life working to appointments (not as much as you I guess) and there's nothing I like more than a completely unprogrammed day.

Well done to you

But I though you only work 2 days/week.

Working to appointments sucks but creates good life discipline. Problem is that it's hard to have a long lunch with friends or plan impromptu get aways. But, I'm well due for one, unfortunately it'll be a sat/sun thing for now.

Hoping for a slight career deviation in the next 12 months which will free up a lot of time.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Well done to you

But I though you only work 2 days/week.

Working to appointments sucks but creates good life discipline. Problem is that it's hard to have a long lunch with friends or plan impromptu get aways. But, I'm well due for one, unfortunately it'll be a sat/sun thing for now.

Hoping for a slight career deviation in the next 12 months which will free up a lot of time.

I needed 2 week days clear.  I can do that. Making it work around family/social commitments is harder than fitting it into my work diary. 

Offline Joel

Come visit. I will make sure I'm not on a bucks. You can even leave the car and fly back haha

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Come visit. I will make sure I'm not on a bucks. You can even leave the car and fly back haha
. Damn, Sydney is too far for a Sat/Sun drive.

Offline Joel

. Damn, Sydney is too far for a Sat/Sun drive.

Don't be a pussy!!

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Another great trip.  Nice average speed too!  You must know the place like the back of your hand by now.

I'm surprised Google Maps haven't got you to mount a camera on the roof (when it's up Haha) to map unchartered roads. :D

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Electric Cars ] Beginning of the end for the ICE shack Today at 17:27
[ Off Topic ] and today you bought... RS Today at 17:04
[ Ferrari ] Australian Delivered 308GTB 'glass Horse Today at 15:06
[ Porsche ] Porsche 991 911 R Australian Registry TJB Today at 14:33
[ Cars ] Harry's Garage JBO Today at 09:58
[ Ferrari ] The cool Ferrari photo thread JBO Today at 08:21