Offline CortinaD

my baby still can't parallel park and will need more training from an expert ( me) ...

I saw you park your vessel yesterday in a spot where I wouldn't have thought a getz would fit. :thumbsup:

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I saw you park your vessel yesterday in a spot where I wouldn't have thought a getz would fit. :thumbsup:

The S-class measures the parking gap you just drove past and tells you if your car will fit with a light in the dash. Buggered if I know how it does it. After that, it is just down to parking sensors and rear camera.

For a big girl, she's pretty agile - LWB but still turns in places the Fiat 500 needs a 3 pointer.

Offline dkabab

For a big girl, she's pretty agile - LWB but still turns in places the Fiat 500 needs a 3 pointer.

Is that with traction control off.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

That's what she said.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I gave Junior her first taste of V8 driving thrills today. The heavy factory tint meant the other road users may not have noticed the L plate - not ideal. She prefers a Golf anyway. :doh:

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I am not very happy with Vicroads right now! In fact pretty annoyed.

My sons Girlfriend went for her licence earlier this week. She has spent a lot of time behind the wheel of her little 96 Hyundai Excel. The car is not a shitbox at all, it’s clean and tidy and Road worthy and it’s what she can afford.

Anyway, as she has done most of her hours behind the wheel of this car she decided that she would use it to do her driving test in, which is not a problem according to Vicroads. You don’t have to do the test with an instructor.

The morning of the test, my wife took her out to the Vicroads office. Once they had signed in and were assigned an tester, they made their way to the carpark. When the lady who had been assigned as the tester saw the son’s GF and her car, she turned to her colleagues and said something along the lines of, I might see you later, if I survive this. At which her colleagues and herself had a bit of a laugh. So pretty much this women had failed the son’s GF before the test even started, not to mention the confidence that would have been knocked out of her before the test even begun!!!  Suffice to say she didn’t pass her driving test.

As far as I am concerned, this is totally inappropriate and unprofessional behaviour.     :irked: