Offline Iggy_Type_R

OK - not sure why you'd do that.  He's missing out on the going up and down bit.

Scud can't tell us either because then he'll be admitting it's his.  :doh: :D

1. Since when is it "bad" to "have it up in all photos" if you get my drift  :thumbsup:
2. I am not even going to touch the "missing out on the going up and down bit" while "having it all up in the photos" bit... oh wait... shit I think I just touched it!!!  :scared:
 :D

Offline M500

I really enjy the drive to Melbourne. It is not that long but long enough to feel like you have been able to get out and enjoy the car you are in. I have been done the Adl/Melb trip in 11 differernt cars and as each trip comes to an end I wonder what car I can next do the drive.

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
theres a few different ways you can go adelaide to melbourne, all are within about 50km of one another, and all are sealed roads, some of them become those 1 lane suicide roads where you have to pull over if somethings coming the other way, but they do at least become 2 lanes on any corners

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

theres a few different ways you can go adelaide to melbourne, all are within about 50km of one another, and all are sealed roads, some of them become those 1 lane suicide roads where you have to pull over if somethings coming the other way, but they do at least become 2 lanes on any corners

I think I'll try through Coleraine on the way home - some nice hills there.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Blackjag talking about LACK of comfort in BB...

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showpost.php?p=139347798&postcount=6383

Funny, complete opposite to my experience..

512 Boxers have a SPANNER adjustable seat squab (for thigh/knee support) AND steering wheel reach/angle...

so many people own these cars without really knowing them.... they need to be tailored to fit....

and the aircon can be so cold as to freeze your knees

and the hydraulic twin plate clutch is only heavy when worn past ~75% on a 512, but cable operated single plate 365's are heavier , but nowadays they can be reconfigured internally to have reduce pedal pressure with the same or greater lamp force.....

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Always wanted to buy a BB. Coming to visit you when it happens.
C'mon, do it!

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Always wanted to buy a BB. Coming to visit you when it happens.

got a carb 512 coming in for sale v soon.... superb car, well known, no deferred maintenance, ready to go....  owner not silly though, so it's not cheap.