Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

the new C63 AMG coupe and really only for 15 minutes or so.  It makes a great sound and, for an auto, the gearbox feels nicely responsive.  A pretty firm ride - stiffer than I remember the M3 to be.  But the car looks way too plain. 

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

the new C63 AMG coupe and really only for 15 minutes or so.  It makes a great sound and, for an auto, the gearbox feels nicely responsive.  A pretty firm ride - stiffer than I remember the M3 to be.  But the car looks way too plain.

Forget that.. I think you should get the M5 :P

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Forget that.. I think you should get the M5 :P

That deal is done with money down. :)

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle

Offline Jamezilla

• Drives: BMWs for everyone!
  • Name: James
Reviewed the Evoque last week - really nice. I thought visibility would an issue with the tiny c-pillar height, but when driving I didn't even notice. Rotational gear selector is very intuitive, fit and finish is excellent - and gee it looks good.

It was the 3-door, but once miss-2 climbed into the back, there was plenty of room for a car seat. Glass roof was a neat feature.

Thumbs up for mine - will certainly look at the 5-door when it comes time to flip the Volvo.

Offline OzCarSightings

• Will eat your baby
  • Photographer

• Drives: GenF HSV/Golf R32/motorbike
  • www: JanGlovac.com
Congrats on the M5, Mark.

Reviewed the Evoque last week - really nice. I thought visibility would an issue with the tiny c-pillar height, but when driving I didn't even notice. Rotational gear selector is very intuitive, fit and finish is excellent - and gee it looks good.

It was the 3-door, but once miss-2 climbed into the back, there was plenty of room for a car seat. Glass roof was a neat feature.

Thumbs up for mine - will certainly look at the 5-door when it comes time to flip the Volvo.

Drove the 5-door last week, also very impressed! The ridiculously large mirrors are the main thing that got in the way of visibility for me! Nothing special in a straight line either but that was to be expected, handles very well for a SUV/soft roader/whatever it is.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

....a Mercedes Benz B180 hire car while my car is being serviced. 

It's a car ideally suited to people who haven't heard of the VW Golf - because if you had, you wouldn't buy this. 

Edit:  Ash, I think I should have started this thread in the Driving section  :doh:  - if you want to move it.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

....a Mercedes Benz B180 hire car while my car is being serviced. 

It's a car ideally suited to people who haven't heard of the VW Golf - because if you had, you wouldn't buy this.

I had one once as a loan car, quite good, but also had a C class from time to time, it's amazing how much easier the C is compared to the E around town, parking etc.

Online alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
A gutless rental Mitsubishi Carry Boy 2.5 diesel ute! My first experience driving in Thailand!! They could probably make and sell cars cheaper here without wing mirrors or indicators given no one uses them here anyway!!
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Online alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
That deal is done with money down. :)
Well done Mark! When is it landing?? Blue??
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!