Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Me too................I am really keen to do this...............re-introduce Pepe to his natural homeland!

I've spoken to AMV and am chasing info from organisers. I'll update you when it comes through. :)

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
I've spoken to AMV and am chasing info from organisers. I'll update you when it comes through. :)

If youse need a private section to play lemme know. :)

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Prolly should Ash!

Dont want anyone to know we are going to use our cars as and how we see fit.......................

Mark...........I ship about  3 x containers a week from somewhere on the globe to some other place and I priced the shipping once before and got a better rate than this................will check again and let you know next week when back at work.
Always Gunna

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Prolly should Ash!

Dont want anyone to know we are going to use our cars as and how we see fit.......................

Mark...........I ship about  3 x containers a week from somewhere on the globe to some other place and I priced the shipping once before and got a better rate than this................will check again and let you know next week when back at work.

Don Escobar Pepe
C'mon, do it!

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Don Escobar Pepe

Thats Funnier than you think Al....................I am currently importing a lot of stuff from Columbia....................that should get the powers that be in a state of flux!

But seriously, I am importing a lotof tyres from Columbia at the moment! :eek:
Always Gunna

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Thats Funnier than you think Al....................I am currently importing a lot of stuff from Columbia....................that should get the powers that be in a state of flux!

But seriously, I am importing a lotof tyres from Columbia at the moment! :eek:

Riiiggght. Columbian tyyyrrrrreeees. Line me up for half a kilo of tyres then please Pablo  :D
C'mon, do it!

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
Great idea. An Aston owner I know in Adelaide was on a tour like that - probably the same one.

Yes there was a whole group of them that went over.  Finally caught up on some of the stories last Burrows day at Eastern Creek.

There were lots of long driving days - said they'd probably either do less distance or go for longer, just so they had more time to enjoy.

I can get an overview of their itinerary if that would help.

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
Riiiggght. Columbian tyyyrrrrreeees. Line me up for half a kilo of tyres then please Pablo  :D

Nothing sus here...  move along...

Online TomE

Got this spam from an Adelaide group setting up a tour of Italy in exotics (458, SLS, AM, 911 ... ), classics in France (E-Types ,356s, 550, Alpine, Lotus 7 then Goodwood Revival Trip.

Thought I would post here in case anyone is keen. (I have no connection to them)
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ McLaren ] 675 LT Spider JBO Today at 13:52
[ Off Topic ] Real Estate jim501 Today at 12:57
[ Racing ] Lola Larousse LC88 goober Today at 12:43
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] it's funny cause i'm drunk!! mondi Today at 10:44
[ Cars ] Supercar dealer article UK JBO Yesterday at 21:35
[ Cars ] Spotted thread Alpinem3e92 Yesterday at 16:24
[ Racing ] 2017 Formula 1 Tipping game mondi Yesterday at 10:27
[ Racing ] Seeking photos of Brian Ginger - died in 1993 London-Sydney Marathon Chicky01 Sat, 25 Mar, 2017 - 17:38
[ Ferrari ] 812 Superfast shack Sat, 25 Mar, 2017 - 16:57
[ Racing ] Australian GT series dkabab Sat, 25 Mar, 2017 - 13:32