Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Excellent idea; but the flip side is it keeps a record if the truckie does the wrong thing.

Cops must love finding gopro's and such when they pull up a car for speeding or whatever.
99% of truckies are ok, soon you will find cameras as a standard item in all cars, trucks etc. Taxis have had them for years, police use them in cars and on bikes, the notion of his word against yours is gone, the video doesn't lie.

We now photograph dashboards for the odometer reading before and after hire cos some renters think we wrote the wrong reading down. Now we just show them the iPad and problem solved
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline fivesix

Noticed many more bikes rocking Go-pros in daily traffic too...

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
99% of truckies are ok, soon you will find cameras as a standard item in all cars, trucks etc. Taxis have had them for years, police use them in cars and on bikes, the notion of his word against yours is gone, the video doesn't lie.

We now photograph dashboards for the odometer reading before and after hire cos some renters think we wrote the wrong reading down. Now we just show them the iPad and problem solved

Anyone who is in business for them selves realizes very quickly that 100% of people lie.
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Anyone who is in business for them selves realizes very quickly that 100% of people lie.

And its always the trucks fault........never the person driving it
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.