Linked Events

• Jul 1-10 - Vic - Melbourne Motor Show: Fri, 01 Jul, 2011 - Sun, 10 Jul, 2011

Offline Mini Scale

Shannons have released their Auction List for the Melb Motor Show as well with a couple of interesting lots including a 308 and 246 Dino

Offline notsofast

Shame Ferrari isnt going to be there but Koenigsegg is a nice surprise. What would they show? Be nice if it was the new Agera.

Offline T0M722

WOW! Koenigsegg. That is something to look forward to. But I think it may just be the orange one, let's hope not though :D

Also, I have a question. How do they transport some exotics to the show? Do they take (say a Lamborghini) inside a truck so that no one can see it, do they take it on a tow truck (to keep km's low), or do they just drive them there?

I'm only really asking this questions for exotics appearing at the show such as the Aventador, the Koenigsegg (supposedly), the LFA, etc.

Offline Last_Ride

• Drives: a thing with 4 wheels
  • Name: call me habib
WOW! Koenigsegg. That is something to look forward to. But I think it may just be the orange one, let's hope not though :D

i reckoin it would be silver one :D
my car does 0-100 in 30 mins

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44014241@N03/

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
Is the black one still in Aust?
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Offline MC

• nee SydneySpotter

• Name: Marcus

Also, I have a question. How do they transport some exotics to the show? Do they take (say a Lamborghini) inside a truck so that no one can see it, do they take it on a tow truck (to keep km's low), or do they just drive them there?

I'm only really asking this questions for exotics appearing at the show such as the Aventador, the Koenigsegg (supposedly), the LFA, etc.

From the Sydney show last year we drove the Lamborghini's back, and when we were sitting in traffic the Koenigsegg was a few car in front of us! The Aventador should be driven there. 

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

The Aventador should be driven there.
LHD aventador owned by Lambo HQ?

I doubt it.

Offline MC

• nee SydneySpotter

• Name: Marcus
LHD aventador owned by Lambo HQ?

I doubt it.
It's a RHD. It's the test car for Aust. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets driven there.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I'm now taking #2 daughter and her bestie to Melbourne so my Motor Show plans are now doubtful. I'll get there between shopping excursions I guess.  :doh: