Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes

Offline a.taylor

Didn't realise I hadn't replied.. I'm unlikely to do tassie in may but would be keen on November again. That is dependent on other overseas travel though, I'm anticipating being in Spain sometime in that part of the year. Would also be keen on NT again but that one will be $$ dependant. I think finding motivation to drive across NSW and SA again would be tough.

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
Booked my accommodation in Munich for the opening weekend of Oktoberfest today.
not sure what my plans are either side, will depend on what the chick i am going with is looking at doing either side of it.
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I booked travel to London arriving Oct 8 for 2 weeks.  I'm not sure if I can make it at this time but Qantas frequent flyer seats were available.  I've got an idea of renting something fast and tackling Wales and Scotland, as well as doing a day trip to Paris for the motorshow.

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

I booked travel to London arriving Oct 8 for 2 weeks.  I'm not sure if I can make it at this time but Qantas frequent flyer seats were available.  I've got an idea of renting something fast and tackling Wales and Scotland, as well as doing a day trip to Paris for the motorshow.

That'll be awesome, and stay in touch about it, I might see you there!

I have contacts in both Scotland and Wales that are into fast cars and the logistics behind them... fearless fanging no problem!

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Exciting!

Offline smileone96

• Drives: Black Cars

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Avis rents just about anything, but a 997 Turbo would probably be my choice to handle the wet roads of the UK. but something cheaper would be just about as much fun on the tight roads of Wales.

Re the Motor Show, I'm thinking Eurostar to Paris - straight into Gare Du Nord, then the Metro to the Salon. It's an easy day trip.

Get your diaries open boys and pencil it in!

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Avis rents just about anything, but a 997 Turbo would probably be my choice to handle the wet roads of the UK. but something cheaper would be just about as much fun on the tight roads of Wales.

Re the Motor Show, I'm thinking Eurostar to Paris - straight into Gare Du Nord, then the Metro to the Salon. It's an easy day trip.

Get your diaries open boys and pencil it in!

Rent whatever you like, give the Welsh a treat, poor taffies don't get out much ;)

The day trip depends where you're based.... if you're in Wales/Scotland it's a bloody long way to France!