Offline fundraiser

Hi all, my name is steve and I see that a lot of people on this site are real exotic car lovers, so I have something that might interest a lot of people here.
If you like driving and driving in super cool cars then this is for you.
Cannonball Run . The southern cross children's charity is holding a cannonball run fundraiser.
1200 km of supercar driving.

for more infomation go to www.sccci.org.au/cannonball .

Offline fundraiser

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
You keep linking to the wrong page. :doh:

Try: http://sccci.org.au/2013-cannonball-run/

Also, moved and renamed - hopefully this doesn't turn into another vapour event like the last 5 "Cannonball" attempts in Oz...

If you own a Supercar, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston martin, Porsche, Bmw, Amg or just a Mini you will know what a cannonball run is.

The Cannonball Run is a supercar motoring lifestyle event that will take them on a 1200 km journey from Melbourne ( place to be announced ) to Mildura where they will stop for a cocktail party and a well earned rest before heading back the next day to Melbourne,( place to be announced ) where the fun will end with trophies, champagne for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place while the rest of the cannonballers will have lots of fun stories to tell.

The Cannonballers are helping a good cause as all funds raised will go to the Southern Cross Children’s Charity to helping underprivileged children. It will be hard not to mock the Cannonball Run for taking one of the greatest names in illegal road racing and turning it into a fundraising event

included in entry fee

light breakfast on morning of event (Melbourne)
cocktail party on arrival and accommodation (Mildura)

We will try and book the grand hotel for the event so be quick and sign up before they are all booked out

To enter just follow the links, download the forms, then sign and return. (tickets will be selling fast)

Registration must be in and signed by 10th October 2013
If you want to join us in 2013 and would like further details, please get in touch by calling  1300 309208

Where does the money raised from the Southern Cross Children’s Charity Cannonball Run go ?

Southern Children’s Charity Inc is dedicated to empowering children who are sick, disadvantaged or underprivileged to live, laugh and learn. We achieve this through the provision of equipment and life experiences and by operating a straightforward and transparent grants program which draws on the funds raised through our events, sponsorships and donations

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I'd be interested to know more about the good works of this charity. Anything at all really.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

perhaps a joint run starting from Adelaide under the charity's umbrella

Offline fundraiser

Hi all.
Just a quick run down about the southern cross children's charity.
It is a not for profit organisation that is very new (since 2011) and we are fully recognised  by the Department Of Justice and the ATO, Consumer Affairs ect.
This is our first fundraiser and with the funds raised through this event we will be able to help many in need.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

It's a shame we didn't build on the Broken Hill event to do more things for charity - the locals are STILL talking about all the eligible billionaires that were in town, MHH's million dollar fezza and some guy in a red lotus who did a private interview with the hot ABC audio chick    :)
C'mon, do it!

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Hi all, my name is steve and I see that a lot of people on this site are real exotic car lovers, so I have something that might interest a lot of people here.
If you like driving and driving in super cool cars then this is for you.
Cannonball Run . The southern cross children's charity is holding a cannonball run fundraiser.
1200 km of supercar driving.

for more infomation go to www.sccci.org.au/cannonball .

This sounds awesome what supercars do you guys have for us to drive?

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

It's a shame we didn't build on the Broken Hill event to do more things for charity - the locals are STILL talking about all the eligible billionaires that were in town, MHH's million dollar fezza and some guy in a red lotus who did a private interview with the hot ABC audio chick    :)

I'd be up for this again. Lots of exotics and raise money for the RFDS. :thumbsup:

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Hi all.
Just a quick run down about the southern cross children's charity.
It is a not for profit organisation that is very new (since 2011) and we are fully recognised  by the Department Of Justice and the ATO, Consumer Affairs ect.
This is our first fundraiser and with the funds raised through this event we will be able to help many in need.

I congratulate you on your initiative but without audited financials and a board of respectable directors, you will struggle to win support for your run. That's a pity because it sounds like a worthy event.